chapter 46

The 3 months until the wedding of Diane and Clive went over so fast. And like usual the wedding planner was 'invited' too, actually i had to take care that everything runs like we planned. Because Jared and the boys were back on the road again, i was alone in the big house. Right now it scared me to death to be alone. Although it happened nothing, i was afraid of David. He could be everywhere and still nowhere... What if he planned anything like he said? Damn, how could he scare me so much?! No-one was able to do something like this to me!

I've been working since 6am, to get this wedding over. Diane and Clive decided to celebrate in a kind of castle, which was just for those events. It was the most exhausting and difficult wedding I've planned. The more I thought about this wedding and Diane and Clive, the more I understood why they were such a great couple! Diane was like a rabid pitbull, always active and freaking out without a break, while Clive was the total opposite. He was a bit like a teddy bear. He rather stayed at home and had a relaxed day. I think opposites attract...

I waited for the florist, she was already an hour too late and we just had 3 hours to go until the wedding ceremony. Except for the flowers and the catering everything was set up. While the workers, who i hired for this day, rolled out the deep purple carpet, i decided to look for my couple. Clive was a bunch of nervs, he ran up and down in his hotel room. "Clive... relax" Drink something and try to calm down." It was cute to see him like this. He was like a small kid in a theme park. He nodded and sat down on the bed and his friend handed him a bottle of water. I made my way to the room of Diane. She, her makeup artist, the hair stylist and her 3 maids of honor were in the middle of preparing. "How's Clive doing?" Diane asked, while the hair stylist curled up the hair. "Oh he's doing fine, don't worry." I lied.

Finally the florist arrived and set up the flowers. Right in time. The first guest arrived since we had just an hour to go. I helped the workers to clean up everything and to set up a few last things. Everything was ready and i grabbed my notebook. The couple and i had a sitting plan for the ceremony and the party after it. I stood at the beginning of the small purple aisle and told the guests where to sit.

"You may now kiss the bride!" Clive did it, like in a Hollywood movie.
The guests cheered and and clapped. The kids there threw flowers in the air.
While the now married couple made their way down the purple aisle, i had to think about Jared. This could be us… some time…