chapter 28

*Jared's POV*

The time passed by quickly and i couldn't wait any longer to have my girl back in my arms. I knew she would be sad and depressed about the lost of her job. Now it was my turn to light up her mood.

Shannon and I arrived home and I turned on my phone. Immediately the phone lit up, a message from Paige.
"Arrive in an hour. Can't wait to see you! I love you."
I smiled, it was maybe just an hour until i see her again. But My thoughts were interrupted by the ringing door bell. I walked from the living room back to the door to open it. All i saw were blonde hair before I was hugged by Paige. She looked strange, more like a woman. Usually she would wear a jeans and a casual shirt, but Now She wore a nice short, red Dress, showing not that much boobs like normally. Her blonde hair were curled up, a nice necklace were around her neck, she did an unusual light makeup. Her black highheels fitted perfectly to her dress. I liked the way she looked like. "Babe... I missed you!" I whispered in her ear. "I missed you too honey."

We ordered some pizzas, laughed and talked. Although we had fun i knew she was still sad. Shannon went to bed and so we were alone. "How are you babe?" "Uhm... I'm fine thanks." She looked at me with a puzzled look. "I mean that thing with your job." "Oh... yeah It's okay. I found something new, in the morning I'm a cashier and in the afternoon and evening a babysitter." "Wow. It... It's great." I knew that was something She doesn't want. "You don't have to be nice baby, i know that this jobs sucks." "Maybe, but It's better than nothing. Remember that i wanted to be a creative man or a drug dealer." She giggled. "Yeah, i know. I asked Dirk for help." "Help for what?" "He knows so Many people, maybe he knows also a wedding planner." "So You want to do it?" "Yeah, at least I have to try it." She smiled weakly. I wrapped an arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer. "Don't worry. You'll find the job you want to have. And until you have to go back you'll stay here and clean your head." "That's nice baby, but sooner or later you'll have to go back on the road." "Yes, but right now we have some time off, our own little vacation. And as long you want you can stay here with us. I'd love to spend more time with you. And Shannon is glad that Someone else is here too. He likes you. I bet he'll take you on a bike ride." "What?! Me on a motorbike? Jay, i can't even stand on my own 2 feet, how should I be able to stay on a bike?" "Oh he'll show you." We began laugh. Shannon told me that he wants to take her on a ride, he said it'd be fun.

*Paige's POV*

I lied to Jared, i had no new job. No-one wanted me, all i did was planning events. I had not enough experience for something else. Damn, i was 26 and did nothing else than planning. A 26 years old woman, without a job or money. What did the people think about me and Jared?! I bet they thought that I wanted his money... But I had a chance to get a job, here in LA.

Jared was in the bed while I was still in the living room. I couldn't drift to sleep. I was so fucking nervous. I had a meeting on the next day, a casting. A big wedding agency looked for a assistant, i could do all, from planning to choosing the flowers. I couldn't tell it Jared, he would freak out and make me more nervous than i was though. I made tons of coffee and ate probably all The chocolate from the boys. I sat on the lawn outside in the garden, although it was raining, but The cold rain on my skin calmed me down. I stared at the stars in the dark sky. Sometimes I needed this peaceful silence, just to sit outside and listen to the sound of the birds, the wind and the trees around me.