Eighteen

[NOT EDITED]

Third Person:

"So,  Joe told me what you did," Troye told Tyler who sat next to Troye's bed holding Finn. Joe had left before Tyler arrived to go to his hotel and have a shower as well as Troye's family. After they brought lunch, his mother and Steele were tired from walking and they were still a bit jet lagged so they left to get some rest.

"Huh?" Tyler asked, looking clueless. Troye sighed.

"He told me about how you would give him updates about me." Tyler's face fell and his already pale face free whiter with guilt.

"Troye I'm sorry-" Troye shook his head and cut him off.

"It's okay, I'm not mad. Anymore at least. I felt like of betrayed by you because you went behind my back and talked to the guy that ruined me but with out you, I wouldn't of gotten the closure I needed from him. So thanks," Troye said with a smile but Tyler still felt bad.

"I'm still sorry. I should've told you but Joe can be very persuasive with out even trying." Troye nodded knowing exactly what he meant. They dated for three years and Troye often found himself doing things for Joe with out having been told to do it. It was his eyes and voice that seemed to always have a spell on Troye.

"So you guys are good now?" Tyler asked and began to gently rock Finn in his arms when he started to fuss.

"You could say that. He apologized for everything and we talked about our problems. He told me that he wouldn't fight for custody over Finn and that he wasn't expecting us to get back together. He just wants us to be friends but that he still wants to be a father to Finn and help support him and will visit him any chance he gets. He also said that maybe he might move here to L.A."

"Wow, that's amazing. Joe really did change. Finn is lucky. He has three dads now." Troye smiled.

"Yeah." Just then there was a knock on the door. "Come in!" The door opened and in came Connor with a large grin and a bag of McDonalds in his hands.

"Hey," he said and set the bag of food on the table attached to Troye's bed and gave him a small peck on the lips. Troye blushed and pulled Connor back down for another kiss. They bumped foreheads and it had them both laughing into the kiss.

"God you guys are a mess," Tyler said with a laugh.

"You're just jealous Ty," Connor said as he sat on the bed next to Troye, being careful not to hurt him. "What happened to that one guy you were talking to. Neil was it?"

"Nyle, and things are going good. Great actually. We have a date this Friday."

"Good for you Tyler," Troye said with a smile. It was about damn time Tyler found a nice a nice guy.

"Thanks. Well it was nice chatting with you boys but I have to go. I've been in these shoes all day and my feet have been sweating like a whore in church." The guys laughed and Troye took Finn from Tyler's arms.

"Thanks for coming Tyler," Troye said as Tyler brought him in for a hug.

"Tell him about Joe," Tyler whispered in his ear and pecked his cheek. "Bye guys," he said and waved at them and walked out of the room, closing the door. Troye sighed and looked at Connor who was smiling down at Finn. He was about to mention Joe but his stomach got the better of him when his eyes landed back to the greasy food Connor had brought in.

"What did you bring me?" He asked and pointed to the bag. Connor smiled and put the bag on his lap, opening it up to reveal the contents.

"Large fries, nuggets, and hot cakes." Troye's stomach growled and he licked his lips. Connor grinned at the look on Troye's face.