Fourteen

[NOT EDITED]

Third Person:

A few days later and Troye was settled in at Connor's house. Troye feared that things would become awkward between them seeing as though he still wasn't sure what to call their relationship and they were still kind of strangers to each other but thankfully that want the case. They would go about their days as if they'd known each other for years and Troye began wondering where Connor had been his whole life. He was amazing in every single way and it made Troye feel all the much better about not raising a child on his own.

And in the midst of moving to a new place, Troye also found a job. He worked the register at a small music store and though it didn't pay much, the work wasn't heavy and it gave him something to do during the day while Connor was at his job. Troye enjoyed his job but nothing beat coming home to his attractive roommate waiting for him with dinner made and set.

"How was work?" Connor asked Troye as soon as he entered the door. Troye smiled as he took off his sweater and walked to the kitchen where Connor was unpacking a bag of Chinese food onto the table.

"Fine, slow but fine," Troye answered and sat down, his feet feeling a lot more swollen than usual.

"Well I'm glad you enjoy your job," Connor said and gave Troye a kiss on the cheek while setting a plate in front of him. Troye blushed, still getting used to how affectionate Connor was but he figured that would never happen. With Joe everything was expected, but with Connor it always surprised Troye when he hugged or kissed him at any time of day no matter what they were doing or where they were. His favorite were when Connor thought he was asleep and he'd sneak in a kiss on the lips. They were sweet and innocent. Something Troye never really experienced in his last relationship and when comparing the two, Troye didn't know how he and Joe lasted as long as they did.

"Tro? Are you okay?" Troye smiled and looked at Connor who had just finished serving the food while also managing to get a piece of rice in his hair. Lifting a hand Troye picked it off and flicked it somewhere behind him. Chuckling he ran a hand through Connor's hair. Connor was such a dork.

"I'm perfect."

-

After dinner, they cleaned up and went to the living room where Connor logged into Netflix and began a search for something to watch. Netflix had a variety of movies of shows but none of them ever appealed to Connor and he always spent more time looking for something to watch rather than watching it.

"Oh fuck it," Connor muttered, finally deciding to watch How to Get Away with Murder. He was nearly done with with second season and he looked over at Troye for any sign of disapproval towards the show. The Australian boy didn't show anything but sleepiness and though it was only eight, Connor knew they'd be heading to bed soon.

At first, sleeping in the same bed was a bit weird. They each kept to their sides and to their own blankets, but it wasn't until Connor woke up one night with Troye under his blanket, pressed up against his back. The only thing preventing them from actually spooning was Troye's stomach but Connor didn't complain. It wasn't until after that that they became comfortable sleeping next to each other and some nights they were both too tired to acknowledge one another's presence but it was a common to wake up wrapped in each other's arms. And despite that, their relationship still remained with out a label.

-

"Troye," Connor whispered as he gently shook the sleeping boys arm. After thirty minutes into the show, Troye had already began softly snoring. "Come on sleepy boy. Let's get to bed," Connor poked his cheek. Troye shook his head