Two

[Not Edited]

Third Person:

Troye didn't know how or when but he somehow managed to fall asleep. He had thought that maybe it was a dream-or he was hoping-but when he woke up, alone and naked in the bed, dried cum on his butt he knew it was real. It had actually happened.

Never in his life did he think he'd have to worry about this. Ever since he became sexually active he made sure he used a condom. He took birth control pills but he could never be too safe. He couldn't understand how stupid they were. Drunk or not, they always made sure to use a condom. Both aware of the consequences they'd face if they didn't.

The sound of Joe's voice in the kitchen broke him of his thoughts. Wincing he stood up and wrapped the covers around him. Too lazy to actually put on some clothes as got Joe's present from under his pillow. He walked(limped) to the kitchen where Joe was pacing back and forth, his black iPhone pressed to his ear. He sounded angry but the guy on the other side sounded worse. Troye guessed it was Joe's boss.

Slowly Troye creeped behind Joe and pressed himself to his want naked back just wanting to be hugged and loved. He wanted Joe to take his worries away and tell him it was all gonna be okay.

"I have to go," Joe says as he looks back at Troye and ends his call. He turns around and hugs Troye, kissing all over his face and wherever else he can reach. "Good morning love."

"Good morning," Troye sighs and places his face in Joe's warm neck. "Who were you taking too?"

"My stupid boss. He's laying me off," Joe says bitterly. Troye gasps softly and pulls back to look at Joe's frustrated face.

"I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault. Besides its only until he finds the papers he's looking for. And I get to spend more time with you." Troye smiles but then it slowly falls. He had to tell Joe. He'd feel guilty of he didn't.

"I have to tell you something." Joe chuckles nervously.

"What it is?" Troye opens his mouth but the words don't come out.

"Here's your present," he says and takes out the black box he was hiding. He didn't want to stress Joe out any further than he already was. And Troye couldn't be so certain that he pregnant. He decided that he'd wait and tell Joe, but only if he was.

"Love, you didn't have to. Yesterday was enough," Joe smirks and nips at Troye's already marked up collar bone. Troye blushes.

"Well here's another." Joe smiles and takes the box out of his hands. He opens it and the blush on Troye's face deepens. "I know it's kind of girly but-" Joe cuts him off with a kiss.

"I love it, thank you," Joe says and looks down at the box. A sliver ring lays inside, the words "promise" engraved in the inside.

 A sliver ring lays inside, the words "promise" engraved in the inside