The Mountains

Ahh, this is my Hanna-inspired fan-fiction, where a fellow gen-enged kid called Josh saved the day, so travels around with Hanna and the family from the film. I wrote it, not for the characters, but for the descriptions. It's just a normal snapshot into the lives of a family and two killer teenagers. Ok, so maybe it's not normal but it's a snapshot at least. Ssh.

****

The green mountains were covered in a thick grey mist, swirling in the sunlight. Birds were flying from tree to tree, tweeting their usual dawn tunes. The sky was blue and clear, no clouds in sight as the girl's blue eyes panned across the land.

She had blond hair and a pointed face. Grime covered it, providing a contrast to the white skin and red lips. She had a grey-greenish hood but she wasn't wearing it. With this she also wore the same coloured attire, but wearing it as casual wear.

She smiled. She enjoyed the breeze on her face which blew her hair behind her as she stood on the edge of a road, looking at the view. There was a van behind her, quite a distance away. From that van there was a similar looking boy leaning against it, with another girl.

The girl was wearing casual-modern clothing and her name was Sophie. The boy was called Josh, and they were having a conversation with Sophie talking a lot. Then Josh said something, and Sophie ran off to the other sides of the vehicle. He wandered over to the other girl, slowly but surely.

'It's beautiful, isn't it?' Josh said, with blissful smile on his face.

'Beauty; a combination of qualities such as shape, colour or form that pleases the aesthetic senses, especially the sight. I have never known what beauty means to now.' the girl replied, turning towards Josh. He had blond hair, blue eyes like her, but had a rounded face which she thought rather attractive. He looked back at her and smiled.

'Hanna, we've still got a long way to go. Make the best of the stop while we are here, eh?' He was still smiling as he said this.

'Sophie, Hanna, Josh, we need to go now!' A woman shouted out the window of the vehicle. Josh turned and started walking back before turning and shouting to Hanna.

'You coming or what?' Hanna turned towards the view and breathed it in for the final time, before turning towards Josh and following him in.