The Watcher

Ooh, the Watcher is next. I like the watcher, as it kinda reassures to teens going through the same thing that there are others in the same position. This is my fourth 'story' and is fictional non-fiction. Basically, it's based on a couple of truths, but extrapolated and added too. Don't worry, reading back through it, I wasn't like that.

****

Dear Diary, I suppose I may as well get to the point, as this is the reason why I bought you...

There is one major problem with me: I am a watcher. I am some who watches others through caring eyes, but never intervenes. I am like a French man who sits down at the edge of the street, and watches life rush by.

You might say: 'Why is this a problem?' I would simply reply with 3 words, 'I am lonely'. It's true, I am one of the loneliest people on the planet, always watching, always thinking, always protecting, but never with any true friends who I can admit anything to.

There is, however, a question to which in would like to hear the answer to: who watches the watcher? Who watches over me, the drifter, who never seems to have any friends? I have found many people who I would consider friends, but when I need them most, they are never, NEVER there.

I'm both too depressed and lonely to go to them, or I am not anywhere near them, but surprisingly, I may be near others who I would want to be friends with.

Hell, that's another problem. I'm to bloody shy when it comes to making new friends. I can never pluck up the courage to go to new people, and it does sadden me.

Oh, I'm making a list here: More problems!!! Yeah, the list goes on, and on, but there is one main cause for all of this: hormones. I am a teenager, and I can't admit to myself that I am what I am. I'm too bloody frustrated and stuck up to admit it, but I suppose writing this is liberation. This is a way for one to express one's inner feelings, but without having to say it.

Oh, I have just had a major brain-storm... If this is about my hormones, and this is probably a rant in writing, why don't I publish this, and show my teenage years to the other teenagers who may need support?

Dear reader, this is the personal diary of me, showing you how I get through my teenage years, or not, as you may read...

So, I end today on a massive bombshell of a question....

WHO WATCHES THE WATCHER?