Is He The One (A CM Punk love story)

KATHERINES POV

It was my first day I was so excited my best friend Mike (Miz) had gotten me the job. I walked in with him and he lead me to Paul (Triple H). "You must be Carter I have heard so much about you. Im Paul or Triple H either works." He said with a smile.

I shook his hand. "I have a match set up for you. It between you and Nikki Bella I think you can beat her." He say as he walked away. Nikki walked up and motioned for Miz to leave which he did. I give him the why the fuck did you leave me face and he just shrugs smiling. "So your the newbie that I have to waist my time in a match with?" She say. I smiled "No. I'm the newbie that's gunna beat you." I said cocky like. She smiled "I like you your a smartass." We both smiled and headed over to the entrance. Her music came on first followed by mine which was 'I Will Not Bow' by Breaking Benjamin

We got out there and she gained the upper hand first by putting me in a head lock. I elbowed her in the gut until she let go. I jumped and spun and kicked her in the jaw. I quickly went to the top rope and did my finishing maneuver which was 2 back flip spins I call it the double trouble. I covered her and they rang the bell. The ref raised my hand. I smiled and the crowed cheered as I went backstage.

I went to the table of food and drinks and poured some water into a cup. I was straight edge so I didn't drink anything but water and every once and awhile soda.

CM PUNKS POV

I saw a girl getting some water. I hadn't seen her here before Chris must have noticed me starring. "Bro you have no chance with her." He said with a smirk. "Yeah why's that." I asked looking at him.

"Well for starters she's beautiful and your well you and half the locker rooms got the hots for her plus miz and her are like best friends he would be pissed if he saw you talking to her." He said looking at her then me. "Oh really?" I said felling a little offended "Yeah" he said "Well only one way to find out." I said walking over to her.

"Umm excuse me but that's my cup." I said as she finished pouring the water. She looked at it then me and took a drink. "Is it know?" She said after swallowing "Yeah it is and my favorite one too." She took another drink out of it then handed it to me. "Well here you go." She said and started to walk away but turned at the last second and grabbed the cup and turned back to walk a way again. "You know if you are going to take my favorite cup I think I should at least get a name." I called after her.

She turned "Carter and the cups made of Styrofoam." She said taking on last drink and throwing it away. "I know but how else was I suppose to get your name." I said she smiled and walked away.

I turned to Chris who was watching "And that's how you get it done." I said walking past him.

*next week on raw*

CARTERS POV

I couldn't stop thinking about that guy I met. I didn't even know his name but dang was he cute. I didn't have a match but Miz did so I came to support him. I turn a corner, shit there that guy was and he saw me. He just smile I smiled back and started to walk past him. "So Carter what brings you back here." He said to me "Well since this is kinda my job, I'm required to come in order to get paid." I said leaning against a wall. He was leaning against a table. "You know I never did learn you name." I said to him.

"That's cuz you walked away to fast." He said smirking at me. Damn was he hot. ".........." I nodded waiting for him to say his name. "This is when you say your name." I whispered. "Im CM Punk or Phil I go by both." He said with a smile. "CM Punk your CM Punk." I said shocked. "Yeah." He said a little confused."Oh my god of course you are of course that's just my luck." I said pacing back and forth he grabbed my arm to stop me. "What do you mean." He asked looking right into my green eyes with his gorgeous hazel ones.