Chapter 25: Amy Is WHAT!?!?!?

"What are you doing with my knife?" Amy asked angerly. "Who are you anyway?" I turned and stared at her.

I forgot. I had taken off the bracelet, so I could call my friends. I wasn't Rebeckah. I was Sierra.

"This is my knife. And who I am is none of your business," I snapped at her. "Oh, it's her business," a voice behind me said.

I whipped around, and so did Amy. It was him. He looked different, but it was still obviously him.

My father, Hades.

 +++

"Father," I said through grit teeth.

"Wh-who are you? How did you get in here? You can't apparate onto Hogwarts grounds!" Amy stuttered. I rolled my eyes. I ignored her.

"Ah, yes, my daughter, and the one she calls her enemy, Amy," he said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, wanting to cut to the chase.

"And what do you mean, who I am is her business?" He sighed, an apple from his pocket of his suit. He twirled it in his fingers, appearing to be deep in thought.

"Sierra Bella," he whispered under his breath. I flinched. No one had ever said my full name before. No one actually knew it, let alone said it.

"And Amelia Rose Wilson." She froze.

"Sierra, my daughter, and her half-sister." I felt as though I'd been slapped. Amy was my half-sister?!?!?!? Amy looked as though I'd punched her in the nose.

"She's my sister?!?! That is so not possible! We look nothing alike. Besides, you're not my dad!" He raised an eyebrow.

"I wouldn't speak like that to him," I said to her. "Why not?" she said turning her dark eyes to me. "Because he can kill you with one glance." She gave me a look.

Then a look of realization crossed on her face. "You're both pranking me. This is so stupid." She shook her head, walking to the door.

"I know your secret. The secret you've been hiding all your life, hoping no one will find out, or else everyone will mark you. Hate you, reject you." She froze and turned. Hades had a smirk on his face.

"I know who your real mom is." She paled instantly.

"You- you're lyng. I've never told anyone!" Hades smirked as though he were enjoying torturing Amy. I almost felt bad for her. Almost. She'd made a lot of people's lives a living heck at Hogwarts.

"Your mother is Bellatrix Lestrange." Amy reeled back like the time I'd hit her, but she looked even more shocked.

"The only difference between you two, is your fathers. I, being hers," he gestured to me "and yours being Rodolphus Lestrange." I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

I was praying to find her, but I hadn't even considered Amy a possibility. Anyone but Amy would have been better. Even Voldemort himself.

But, of course, it had to be her. I looked at Amy. She looked like she was trying, and failing, to find a way to protest more. She said nothing for a few moments.

"Who are you?" she asked, her voice barely over a whisper.

"I am Lord Hades, God of the Underworld. And my daughter, Sierra Lesrange is your, Amelia Rose Wilson Lestrange, half sister." We stared at each other.

"And with that said, I must say goodbye." He disappeared. I saw anger in Amy's eyes. I didn't know what to feel. She broke away from my gaze.

"Why this?" she whispered, her head in her hands. "I have to deal with her being my mother, and now I find out I have a half-sister."

All of the sudden, I knew what to feel. Anger.

"Excuse me?! You think my life's been all sunshine a lollipops? People and monsters have been trying to kill me all my life. I've had to face your worse nightmares, and I'm still stuck in this stupid world! Even death wouldn't help me! My father is the god of the freaking dead!"

I felt hot tears of bitterness falling down my cheeks. She looked at me.

"What do you mean? God of the Dead? He was serious?" she asked. I nodded siently, not trusting myself to say anything.

"So... those Greek myths... They're all real?" I nodded. "Zeus, Hera, Poseidon, all of them?" I nodded again.

"Wow," she whispered. "And you're a daughter of Hades?" I nodded. What's s horrible about that? In the myths, the demigods had all sorts of cool powers and stuff." I rolled my eyes.

"Please. All my life... I've never had a place to fit in. You've had Hogwarts, and your stupid friends here. Being claimed as a child of Hades? People are scared of you. It makes you different, more different than any normal demigods. Sure, I have "cool powers" but I'd trade it all to be normal. You have no idea how lucky you have it." 

She said nothing. She stood from where she'd been seated, and left the room. 

I stayed where I was for a minute. I didn't know what to think. Sighing, I stood, preparing to do what I had to.  I left the room, the knife and sword in hand. I was prepared to fight

+++

We had five minutes. That was it until the Death Eaters tried to break through our defenses. I sat alone on the stairwell, deep in thought.

 I knew what was going to happen, but I was still nervous. My hands shook, mainly because Ihad nothing to do yet. I was also still waiting on one other thing, but, knowing them, they'd be a bit late. 

Suddenly, the loud pounding of footsteps brought me back into reality. "They're trying to break into the border," Neville said, running by. My breath caught in my throat.  It was time. The battle was starting, and I was terrifed.

Hey guys! So sorry for the wait! Here's the new chapter. 

Also, I was wondering whether any of you would be interested in a role play book? Comment if so :) Thanks!