Chapter 24: The Beginning of War

A few minutes later, I was finished and some very important people were on their way. All that was left was to wait for them to come.

I had chosen to ignore all the possible things that might go wrong.

I left the bathroom, ignoring the moans and annoying voice of the ghost of the bathroom.

"We are never do that again," I heard someone moan behind me. I turned. A huge grin spread across my face.

There they stood.

My friends. My people. Connor, Travis, Nico, Annabeth, Percy, Zeke and... Clarisse? What was she doing here?

"What-?" She cut me off. "My dad's the god of war, death spawn. You can't stop me fighting." I shrugged.

The honest truth? Clarisse still scared me a little bit.

"Hey, the more the merrier," I said, raising my hands in surrender. Annabeth looked awestruck. "This place... It's... it's beautiful," she said, sounding breathless.  

"Yeah, I'll give you he full tour later. Right now, we've got some bigger problems," I said, preoccupied.

"Yeah, like them," Percy said, staring out the window. I followed his gaze. I gasped.

About a mile away, beyond a magical border, a sea of black robes stood. They stood, silently, waiting for the order to attack. I felt my heart drop in my chest.

"Yeah," I whispered, finding my voice. "Like them." They crowded around the window. "Well," Clarisse said after a minute.

"I'm ready to kick some British butt, how about you?" Annabeth and Percy said nothing.

"Hey! Who's there?" I heard a voice say, coming around the corner. It was Fred.

"Woah! Hey, dude!" Connor said. A huge, crooked grin brok over Connor, Travis and Fred's faces. "What's up man?" Travis said giving him a high-five.

"Who was it, Freddie?" George asked, coming around the corner too.

"The Stolls! What's up, my mans?" he said. I didn't point out that mans was not a word.

"Bro, what happened to your ear?" Travis said. George's face broke into a huge, crooked grin.

"Well, I got hit by a spell a while back. Took off my ear, mate." Connor and Travis stared at each other, eyes wide. "Woah."

"How's it feel?" Percy asked, looking at it in horror. George got a dreamy look in his eyes.

"Saintlike." Now I was confused. "What?" Percy and I asked in unison.

"Saintlike, 'cause I'm holey. Geddit? Holy? Saintlike?" Connor, Travis and Percy burst out laughing and I just rolled my eyes, along with Annabeth and Clarisse.

"Oh my gosh, really?" Clarrise asked, face palming. "Alright, now back to the land of the sane," Annabeth said, hitting Percy on the arm.

"We have to make a strategy. Where is everyone?"

"At their stations. We'll be onthe ground, fighting on foot," I said, going into serious mode too. Annabeth nodded.

"That's how we fight best." Percy nodded.

"Where ever I get to kick someone'e butt," Clarisse said. What can I say, I like her straight forwardness.

"They gave us-" I looked down at my watch, "- fifteen minutes to give up Harry-"

"Which we obviously aren't going to do," Annabeth said, looking at me.

"No, definitely no. He's still here in the castle." She nodded. "So, that means we have fifteen minutes before they start trying to get into the castle."

They all looked like the other people staying to fight. Grave but determined. "Are you ready?" I asked, looking at each of the seperately. They all nodded.

"Alright. Let's go."

+++

I had one more thing to do. I didn't know, or care if I had time.

I had to go to the Room of Requirements. I wasn't sure what to do. I had my trunk under my bunk in the room.

I opened it. I dug around inside. "Where is it?" I whispered.

"There it is," I said, smiling and pulling out my stygian iron sword. I stood, accidently knocking over the pile of clothes I'd taken from my trunk.

I heard something clatter on the ground. My heart stopped. I'd almost forgotten about it. The knife. I picked up the clothes.

The black knife sat there, on the ground.

Despite the warm May breeze, the knife was like ice to my touch. I dropped it from the shock of the cold.

I held my breath, prepared for the cold this time.

"What are you doing with my knife?" a cold voice behind me said.

It was Amy.

Hey guys :) sorry it"s been so long i"ve been really busy with school work and a book report for english so yeah...Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will try to update more :)

ALSO, are there any other Points of View you'd like to read in?