Chapter 11: My Identities Everywhere Today

Hey guys! I know most of you don't read these but I was wondering about how you guys wanted me to update? By a certain number of votes or every weekend like I have been?

I choked on my drink. "I'm sorry, what did you say?" I said, wiping my mouth.

"We know you aren't really Rebecka Stevens, as you said you were," Ginny said, eyes hard. "Of course I am. Who else would I be?"

Neville sighed. "We don't know. We just know that you aren't Rebecka. It's a fake name, isn't it?"

I looked at Peter for help here. He shrugged. We had a silent conversation with our eyes. I sighed.

"Fine! I'm not Rebecka. I knew you'd figure it out eventually, but had to keep the illusion going, didn't I?" They stared at me like I was crazy.

"I'm actually a spy, sent by the U.S. Government, here to infiltrate the U.K. in search for wizards."

Neville stared at me, mouth hanging open. Luna rolled her eyes, shaking her head. Ginny closed her eyes and face palmed, shaking her head.

"No?" They shook their head, Neville a bit after the others.

"Fine, wouldn't expect you to believe that. Especially you, Ginny. I realized you wouldn't be fooled that easily when I met you a few years ago," I said, smirking slightly.

She stared at me for a second, then her eyes widened.

"Oh my gosh. No freaking way," she said. Neville and Luna stared at her expectantly.

"You can't be," she said. "You died! I saw you myself!"

"Yet, here I am," I said, smirk growing. "I'm so lost," Neville said, but we ignored him. "On the Empire State Building. You died! I saw your body, Apollo confirmed it himself!" I shook my head.

"No, he didn't. He said it was a miniscule chance of my life continuing. You know me, trying the impossible," I said.

She had a thousand emotions, and questions bubbling beneath the surface and I could tell. But one thing stood in her eyes. Doubt.

"How do I know if you truly are her?" she asked. I shrugged. "Ask me anything." She thought for a minute.

"Why couldn't I fight in the last fight of the Titan War?"

"Someone stabbed you in the arm, and the cut ran the whole length of your arm, making you not able to fight."

"Who healed me?"

"Jack, son of Apollo."

"What did you when he finished bandaging my arm?"

"Gave him a kiss on the cheek."

"What did you tell me when he left?"

"That I was going to die." 

She sighed. I felt nervous. I didn't know why. Maybe she wouldn't believe me. So I did what I always do when I was nervous. I twirled the ring on my middle finger.

"You are her!" she was grinning like a fool. I looked down at my hand. I was twirling the ring Zeke had given me. She saw it in the hotel. I grinned.

"Now we're getting somewhere." We stood and she hugged me tightly.

"Why didn't you come tell me you were alive?" I sighed, shrugging.

"I guess I didn't say anything so the Death Eaters couldn't use you guys against me." I told them about my year. She nodded.

"Okay, I get it." I nodded. "We should probably get back to Hogwarts," Neville said, still confused about who I was.

"I'll explain later," Ginny had told them.

"How are you changed? Polyjuice potion?" she asked/ I shook my head.

"No. It's a special brand of magic, a combination of godly power and wizard magic, like me." I showed the bracelet.

My identity was all over the place today, but at least these people were my friends. And I was actually glad about that.

?????

As I tromped my way up to Professor Carrrows office, I couldn't help but feel dread.

If she did that to Neville, then what could she do to me? I knocked on her door.

"Enter," a voice from with in said. I opened the door and stepped in. "Close the door behind you," she barked. I did as she said quickly.

Professor McGonagall was there, standing beside Professor Carrow's desk. She didn't look mad.

She looked disappointed.

Amy was already there, glaring at me like This is all your fault. The little piece of donkey crap.

"Now girls, you know the consequences of fighting, don't you?" she asked, walking around the desk. We nodded. "Two weeks of detention," she said, despite our nodding. I stared at my feet.

"But, Professor McGonagall here has asked me to allow you to serve it under her watch. I have allowed this, but only for one of you. Amy," she said, snapping her attention to me. I paled.

"You are free to go with McGonagall." Amy sighed in relief.

"This was not our deal, Alecto!" McGonagall said.

"I don't care, Minerva. I am deputy headmistress now and you have no right over me," she said, smirking. McGonagall frowned, looking at me.

I nodded, waving my hand in a I can take care of this way. She sighed.

"Fine. Come along, Miss Gretto." They stood and left.

"Now," she said, smirking evilly.

"Sierra Lestrange, we can let this fun begin."