Here We Go Again (Sierra Lestrange Book 3)

Hey guys! I've finally done it! I started the third Sierra Lestrange book! I really hope you like as much as the first two! Thanks for the positive feedback and I'm sorry if this is inaccurate to the book, I just don't have it with me!

I DO NOT OWN PERCY JACKSON OR HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I frowned at the large crowd in front of me. I pushed to the front and saw what everyone was looking at. The news.

All sorts of bad things are happening now that the Dark Lord has taken the ministry. Now mortals were noticing.

I pulled my hood up a bit higher, in case the Death eaters were here. I was still searching for her. They hadn't stopped me yet and they weren't going to. I just had to get to camp for a little bit.

I was running low on supplies, besides I wanted to see him. I missed him. Him, being my boyfriend, Zeke Mellark. I couldn't help but blush a little when I thought about him.

I was happy, until this started. Now, I have been running, narrowly avoiding close calls. Fighting monsters didn't help my case much.Fights almost always brought on Deather Eaters.

I knew I couldn't do any form of wizard transportation so I was stuck with a few options. One, get a plane ticket. That was out of the question. Last time I flew didn't end so well.

Two, boat ticket. Out of the question also. A daughter of Hades on a boat, um no. It's not that I didn't trust Poseidon, I just have hated boats since being on Kronos' demon cruise.

That left two options. One, traveling across land or two, shadow travel. It was pretty obvious. Take forever, or be really worn out. Worn out it was. I slid out the crowd.

"Watch it, kid," an old fat guy said. I shot him a glare. I wasn't a kid, I came back from the freaking dead and fought in a war.

That idiot probably didn't do much more than get off his lazy butt to turn the channnel on the television. Of course, he didn't know that.

I couldn't help it some times. I got angry random, irritating people. I'm just glad celestial bronze can't hurt mortals. But one thing I did find out one thing.

Wizards aren't immune to celestial bronze. I found that out a couple weeks ago. Anyway, got off subject. 

I turned away from the annoying mortal and put some distance between me and the mortals. I prepared for the sensation of shadow traveling.

After two years, you think you'd get used to it. You don't. It was cold, creepy and confusing. After a while, I left the shadow place.

I appeared in the place I knew all to well. The place I loved, and fought for.

My home, Camp Half-Blood.