Wednesday, July 27

Dear Diary:

I woke up and turned the TV on.

TV: "Good morning, America"

America: GOOD MORNING TO YOU TOO!

Oh geez

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Today's the day I go back home.

UGH.

We ate a quick healthy breakfast (Froot Loops) and got in America's car. He has a GIGANTIC red pickup truck (those with four seats).

He owns three cars. I have no idea why someone would want three cars though.

Americans are weird.

Right now, we're listening to "Hakuna Matata" for some weird reason.

Me: Why are we listening to this?

America: I like Disney

I'm not asking anymore questions.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

After "Let it Go" and "Under the Sea" , we arrived at the camp to pick Peter and Lili up. Me and Hong Kong sorta had to duck (almost made a typo there. WOOPS) to avoid getting seen by the guides.

America: I'm here to pick up those two kids over there.

Guide: ..........you know their names?

America: ...... eh- maybe.

Guide: ....... ok.

After that we left. I don't know how to react to that.

-_-_-_-_-_-_

America: What did you guys do at camp?

He obviously didn't care but "It's the hero's job to know how other people are doing". Does that even make sense??

Liechtenstein: I made myself a flower crown!

Sealand: I beat someone up because they said that green is a creative color!

No one asked anymore questions.

We kept on driving (the only one driving was America but I felt like if I was driving too) till we were at the airport. To be honest, I have no idea how he'll take us all home. I can go home by myself but... I don't feel like it.

I think that each country was going to come to our house and pick up their brothers. That's what America told us yesterday.

Forget the last thing. I just answered it myself.

We walked inside the airport and did everything we needed to (I don't really need to explain everything that happens in an airport, do I?) and got on the plane.

I sat next to Hong Kong (yay) and we both talked a lot during the plane trip.

I eventually fell asleep.

Ew. I fell asleep on a plane.

gERms.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I actually thought that we were going to be home tomorrow, but the plane was all like "Gotta go fast" and we landed earlier than expected.

We got on a taxi. Sealand screamed "CHASE THAT CAR" and we ended up driving in circles and paying more. We ran out of money so we had to walk home.

A few centuries later, we arrived. I knocked on the door and I was greeted in a strange way.

Norway: FOR THE LAST TIME, I DON'T WANT YOUR GODDAMN COOKIES- oh hei Iceland...

Us: .......

America stayed a bit and "talked" with Denmark (they screamed for hours). China, Switzerland and England were there because I have no idea. Oh yeah. I already explained. OOPS.

China hugged (squished) Hong Kong to death, Switzerland just had a nice chat with Liechtenstein about brooms and England gave Sealand a notebook. Sealand shouted "LET'S GET CREATIVE!" for some weird reason. Something is wrong with that boy.

It was weird to be back at home. I lived here for half of my life, but after this week, it seems like a new place.

At least the guys are the same as always. Denmark and his dumb Legos, Norway and his stupid butter, Sweden and his love for Ikea and Finland with his Santa Monica obsession.

I'm not the same though. I just know it. I changed in some way I can't explain. You probably noticed it too, diary. It's just one of those things that you can't explain with words.

Oh well, fuck vocabulary.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Switzerland left a few minutes after we arrived with his sister and so did China. Me and Hong Kong agreed to visit each other some time. I even gave him my phone number. I never give anyone my phone number. Only the rest of the Nordics know it. "Stranger Danger " isn't a phrase for nothing. (Oh my gosh, I just realized that I spelled "phrase" wrong in the last entry. I wrote "frase". I think I had enough of Spanish lessons.)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Norway invited England and Sealand to stay. So now we have 3 people staying at our house tonight. Yay.

Dinner's gonna be ready in a few minutes. I'm writing this while I'm at the dining table. America (Denmark forced him to stay) is bugging the crap out of England with dumb Star Wars references for some reason (We almost had to tie him down to his chair so he wouldn't help in the kitchen). Denmark is just laughing like an imbecile and bothering Norway. Norway isn't doing anything.

Wait

"Norway isn't doing anything"

"NORWAY isn't doing anything"

"ISN'T DOING ANYTHING"

Something is wrong.

Something is terribly wrong.

Before, he would of choked him with his tie or anything that was around his neck when he bothered him, but now... he's not giving a damn about it.

I know he isn't sick because just today, he did his daily "Call me big brother" speech.

Something must of happened while I was gone.

Eh, who cares. So many things already happened to me that I don't even care anymore.

.......

I have to call Dr. Phil immediately.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Room, sweet room. I missed my room. It's crammed with books, posters and video games, but it's comfortable in a way I only underst-

.....I think I just heard someone scream "Flying mint bunny" outside. Wut.

I think I need some sleep RIGHT NOW.

Well.... see ya tomorrow diary. I hope you sleep well.

-Iceland

Wait, do diaries even sleep? I mean... you're just a dead tree. Eh- I don't care.