Chapter 20

After i yelled at josh and kyle the ran into wade. Me and wade skipped school and we talked. I tild him everything. From mia to kyle to donna to josh. He just listen. He didnt judge or yell. He just listened while spilled everything. He whipped my tears from my face.

"You know something Amber. something about you makes me fall in love with you. But you dont need another person saying their in love with you. You dont need anymore drama. I just cant help but feel your better off with no boys for a little while. I do love you Amber but you need to stop dating and work on yourself." he told me meaning every word he said. I hugged him i just needed to truth and he gave it to me.

So i went home after i picked up Donna. She didnt ask if i was okay. I chould tell she wanted to know. I chould tell she wanted to say i told you so.

"Just ask already Donna." i said

"Josh was pissed when he seen you walk out with wade. What the hell happen." she said

"Im sick of boys. Im sick of these feelings. Im sick of everyone falling in love with me. God damnit im just a girl. I dont want to stay with one guy. I shouldnt be falling in love. I dont want to care anymore." I cried Donna hugged she just let me break down she knew i hated all of this. She knew i didnt want to fall in love.

"Then break up with josh so what you'll lose your best best friend. You need to make yourself happy. He need to do want you need to do. Amber i love you amd ill always be your sister." she said.

"But I love him. I just dont want to." I said. I know what i need to do. I got out of the car went up to my room and called josh after it rang two time he picked up.

"Amber omg you okay why the hell did you shut your phone i tried calling you but you left with that kid wade."

"Shut up josh we need a break well i need a break"

"What the hell are you talkimg about amber i just got you back fuck and your gonna pull this shit."

"I dont want to be in love anymore." i sceamed into the phone and disconnected the call

_________

The next was hell i swear josh wouldn't leave me alone. He kept on and on. I just wanted to run away. Get away from this bullshit and thats what im gonna do. Summer is around the corner. Me, Donna, and shawn can leave for the summer. Thats what i need wade can come to because he loves me but thinks i dont need to date. I called shawn and told him and Donna agreeed. Then i called wade and he was happy i included him.

So days came and days went. Josh never gave up one trying to call me. Kyle got the hint and left it alone. Thats all i want right now i want to be a teenager. I dont want to worry about love. Summer was in two days. I was olny focus on testing and getting the last two days over.

Right now im pulling everything out of my lpcker for the summer. As i clean Josh comes walking over to me. I rolled my eyes and acted like i didnt see him.

"What the fuck amber two fucking months you haven't even looked my way. You haven't called me or anything i need to know why." he yelled

"I dont want to love you anymore". i screamed "i dont want you to hold me wape my tears i dont want to be in love. I dont want the drama. I just want to be alone can you just leave me the fuck alone." i yell as tears run down my face. Josh looked so hurt by my words but i didnt care. He needed the truth.

"I fucking love you amber you cant do this to me. What i feelfor you its real. Im sorry you feel like you dont want to be in love but i need you to be in lo e with me. I fucking need you. I need to hold you. I need to kiss you. I fucking need you. But you dont need me thats fine. Dont call me dont text me if you miss me forget all about me. But never forget i love you." with that he waljed away leaving me on the floor crying is this what i wanted. Is this whats best for me no turning back now amber your free.

School ended 2 days ago packed and ready to leave this town for 2 months. Ready to forget josh and my love for him. We all jumped into my car and drove to wherever we wanted to go.

2 years later

Josh i need you please

Its been two year and i haven't seen or heard from josh. Im now dating wade and everything is perfect but i miss him. Not a day goes by where i dont. Im in college now. Me wade went to the same collage and got an apartment together. Today im telling wade something that will change are lifes forever. He wants to take me out tonight thats when ill tell him.

Wade just got home from work and is now in the shower. Im just finishing my make up and hair. We leave and head to god knows where. We end up on a beach. We are laughing and talking. Then wade gets down on one knee.

"I'm truly in love with you. You make me laugh. You just make me the happiest man alive and i want you to carry my kids. And i want you to marry me. So my sweet amber will you marry me." he said and tears in my eyes.

"Yes and im glad you want kids because im pregnant." i told him he pick me up and kissed me. My life is great yes i miss him. I miss my best friend the way he always made me happy. But im happy i did what i did. Happy to have wade. My sister and Shawn are now married and have twin boys. This is me and im glad its the way i want.

The end

Thats the end everyone. I hope. You like it. Oh and yes theres another book lol