chapter 4

Mia's POV

I'm sitting on my bed checking my Facebook and I see the amber is in a relationship. That is new she the emo girl for crying out loud. Why can't she just dorp off the end of the earth. Still looking at Facebook I seen my brother was also in a relationship. Wait a minute this can't be true. I pulled out my phone and called Donna.

Hello Mia what's up

Who is your sister dating

Kyle why

That bitch he was suppose to be yours

While see how that worked he kissed me then said this isn't right. Amber found out ran off then came home holding hands with your brother I wanted to kill her.

What a bitch omg

I'm gonna let you go not alond on the phone I'm grounded for punching Amber

I would of helped.

Love you bye

Love you too bye

What is happening to this world like really. The emo and the jock don't belong together but then again. My mom and dad had a happy ending. My mom was emo and my dad was a jock. Why amber why my best friends sister.

Donna's POV

I miss how me and Amber use to be we were so close. I let my harterd break us up. She is nothing like me and I hate that about her. She is more like my mother who is prefect. She is a famous author and poet. She wrote her first book based on what happen when she was 17. She talked about her mother and the unborn twins. My dad is CEO of are family business. So yeah we are rich. We are the richest girls at are high school.

Ring ring

My phone goes off. I look at it like who could be calling me now.

Hello

Donna is Gavin Degraw

What's up Gavin

Did u find out is Mia likes me yet

No I need time I got in a fight with amber again

Damn when are you gonna end this endless cat fight

When she breaks up with kyle

Wait one minute when did they get together why did he pick her over you

He loves her

What I know my best friend and he don't believe in love

While I guess you aren't always right

Man his stupid

Dude I gotta go

Alright bye

Amber's POV

I was getting ready to go shopping when someone knocked on my door. I really didn't want to be bothered. Before I could say something the door open and the twins and dawn came jumping on my bed along with my aunt Brianna.

"Really guys what is this all about." I asked them.

"We want to show are favorite older twin sister we love her." Dawn told me. Dawn is 10, Jacob and Bryan are 15.

"I know you guys love me." I told them

"We just want to make sure you don't forget because Donna may not love you but we do." Jacob said.

"Donna is nothing like me so it doesn't matter if she likes me or not. As much as I love her I hate her so much. You three are the reason I don't care my twin doesn't like me." I told them a tears started to fall.

"We understand but how she treats you is unfair Amber. We don't like it. Its not fair to you that your bully at school is your sister so it never goes away." Byran said.

"The world will go on if I like it or not. The bullying may never stop. The hate between me and donna may never end but one thing is I'll never try to take my life. Over something so stupid. Mom said its not worth it keep fighting the fight is worth it in the end. So I'll fight until I can't fight anymore or until the end." I told them.

"How are you so strong Amber. I don't think I could do it." Dawn said while hugging me. I love these three with all my heart nothing will ever change that.

"Because I have you guys." I told them hugging my younger siblings.

"We love you." They said at the same time.

"I love you guys to." I said hugging them tight.

My life may not be the way I dreamed it to be but its how god wants it. He as a lesson somewhere that I need to learn. So its worth the fight to find out.

__________

"Let's go Amber." My mom yelled

"Coming." I said as ran down the stairs.

We jumped in the car and left the house. We got to my aunts and uncle's house Lucas and Lola come running to hug me. My cousin's are 5. Yes they are twins my other cousin Sam is 17 but his is at school.

"How's my favorite twins today." I asked them.

"Luke pulled my hair Amber Bear." She wined.

"She took my candy." He cried. I just shook my head hugged them and walked to find my uncle and aunt. They were sitting in the kichen talking.

"Look who decided to see her uncle." My uncle Max said.

"No want to go shopping so let's go mom and aunt Avery." I said.

"She don't love me no more hunny." He faked cried.

"No I just want to go to hot topic now move it guys." I said.

"She sound just like you Kay where the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree does it." He said looking at my mother who now as short brown hair.

"Not at all I got me a minie me." They joked.

Life sucks but nothing is better then a family who loves you.

A/N

Hey guys I hope you like it I got help with the names and plot. So I hope you injoy my new book