chapter 15

Kyle's POV

Laying on my bed when my phone rings. I look at who's calling and it's was Donna great. I debated about picking up, but I did it anyways.

Hello

Kyle its Mia

What about Mia I said hoping everything was okay.

Sh..e she killed herself

Omg my baby sister I broke down in tears.

Donna are you okay

No Kyle I'm not I did this. I should have been a better friend all she want was our love. We didn't give that to her we shipped her off.

It's not your fault I promise

I got to go we are going up there tomorrow. She said as the call ended.

My baby sister I could have stop her. She is everything to me I was so blind I should have been there. She didn't desarve this.

Amber's POV

As we watch them lay Mia down in the grave Donna cried. I was holding her telling her its going to be all okay. Kyle look like he as not slept in days. He looks so hurt so does Donna. I wish I was able to do something to stop everyone's pain. Donna didn't want to speak so she told me to. I walked up there not really knowing what to say.

"Mia is a strong girl was thought no one loved her. She did thing to hurt people but she did it so people can see her. She just wanted to be heard but we didn't listen. Sometimes I wish we did maybe we wouldn't be sending her to god. She may of thought no love's me, no one wants me. Mia had a strong heart we didn't let shine. She bullied people so they can feel the pain she feels. I was lucky to be one of the girls she went after. She was mean but was broken. We all love you Mia you left us all to soon. By the way I forgave to a long time ago I love you, we all love you. We hope your a lot happier rest in peace beautiful goodbye." I said with all the love I had for her. Me and Mia are not she different.

Tears rolling down my face Donna gave me a hug. She whispered "beautiful" she can see how much they hit us all. I walked over to Kyle and I just hugged him. He looked at me hoping I can take the pain away. Sadly I can't, nothing I can do can. He took my hand and pulled me to the side no one is at. Our lips were just inches apart. He close those last few inches. In seconds my lips were moving with his. I felt the love, pain, and lust. I pulled away and looked at him.

"I had to kiss you again I missed your lips connected to mine." He said with a sad smile. "Amber I miss you, you think we can try being a us again." He said with hope bleeding though his eyes.

"Kyle two weeks ago Josh left me broken. Then we loss your sister I don't know. I want what my dad and mom have. I want to meet the guy I'll spend rest of my life with. At 17 my mom had it all and I have nothing just a broken heart." I said as tears fell down.

"Maybe I'll be that guy Amber. Maybe I am that guy I just need you by my side again. I love you and I never stopped." He said. "Will you Amber Coleman be my girlfriend?" He said with so much love.

"Yes" I said pulling his lips to mine.

Maybe he is the one. I need to keep trying and need let the world break me.