chapter 2

I walked all the way the park and sat on the swing. Thinking why does it seem like I can't get nothing right. Mom and Dad as been trying so hard to help me though my depression. I only have three friends I never had more then that. I look up to the sky and start crying and praying my life was better then it is now. I wish a guy would come up to me and talked to me and not ask for Donna. Yeah she the most popular girl at school but she looks just like me. We are twins for crying out loud. Why dose everyone love Donna.

"Amber Coleman." A guy vocie asked. I know that vocie that's Kyle.

"Kyle what do you want." I said wrapping the tears from my eyes.

"I want to know why the my most beautiful girl at school is crying." He said and I laughed.

"You most be joking right I don't see what u see that is beautiful." I said as I was still laughing.

"Amber just because you don't dress like Donna or the other girls. That doesnt meant your ugly. Your true to yourself and I like that about you. To everyone at school your crazy for being emo. You we're not the only emo girl at are school my mom Cara was. She said she was your mom's best friend. What I'm saying Amber is I like you." He said

"First cut the crap you can't like me your dating Donna." I snapped back

"Haha your funny Donna is fake your not. Let me take you out on a date please." He said

Kyle's POV

I was walking though the park and I seen amber. She layed in the grass and I had to talk to her. I fucked up today I kissed Donna but I don't like Donna I like Amber. Amber's best friend Shawn saw me kiss her. I knew right there I make a mistake. I told Donna we can't happen and she slapped me.

"Amber please go on a date with me." I asked again

She looked up at me and nod her head. A smile came across my face as I played down nest to her. I looked into her eye's and smiled I can't believe she said yes to me.

"Amber I know that I just asked u on a date but I ummm...will you be my girlfriend." I asked her. She looked at with competent shock in her face.

"Why do you want me to be your girlfriend? I'm not as beautiful as the other girls." She said as a tear eacped her eyes.

"But you are sweetheart." I lead in and kissed her and it just felt so right. Being here and this moment with this amazing girl.

"Yes." She said as kissed me again.

"Want me to walk to her babe."

"As long as to stick to calling sweetheart not babe." She said as we got off the grass.

I took her hand in mine and we walked back to her house. We didn't need to talk just walked hand in hand. We got to her house and all the light are on its only 6:00 so I didn't think anyone would be asleep. She looked at me a smiled.

"You want to come inside." She asked.

"I would love to sweetheart." I told her.

We walked inside to see her whole family in the living room. Donna looked at me and smiled but the smiled dropped when she seen me holding Amber's hand. I just smiled.

"Mom Dad me and Kyle are going up to my room." She told them.

"Sorry baby girl but I don't think so I don't know this boy." Her dad said.

"Sorry sir I'm Cara and David's son Kyle kiss." I said

"How is you mother and Father." He asked

"Dad can we go to my room no please." She bagged with the puppy face. I have to say I don't think I could ever say no to that face.

"Fine but no fun busy and keep the door open." He said.

"Okay thanks daddy." She said as she kissed he on the chick and drug me to her room.

Her room is black pink and blue. She as a walk in closet and king size bed. Her room is so nice.

"Did you see Donna's face oh was that just me ." she laughed.

"I saw it sweetheart." I said and gave her a kiss.

Knock knock

Donna walk in look pissed off.

"You fuckin bitch how dare you your ugly no one wants someone that dresses like you." She yelled slapping Amber.

"Don't talk to my girlfriend like that Donna." I said

"Wow did I just miss something your dating the school emo girl. The schools nobody the ugliest of us all. Nice job Kyle." She laughed

"I'm sorry if she ugly don't that make you ugly to. You guys are twins. Donna stop thing your better then her you said like your mom's bully Molly." I yelled

I hear people running up stairs. I see Ms. Coleman pull Donna out of Amber's room. I see Bryan and Jacob ran to Amber's side to clam her down. And Mr Coleman holding me back. I want you save her she doesn't need this shit.