chapter 10

Josh's POV

She as not called or text me in weeks. I seen her and Kyle together holding hands and laughing. Why don't it hurt as bad as it use to? Why don't I care that they are together? I love amber but I want her happey and that's what she is. I lost my best friend because I fell in love with her. I'm so stupid for thinking is was gonna work between us. Mia as always had a thing for me but I didn't care at all. I give up on caring I'm gonna be as cold heart as my mother Molly Perez. I don't know my mother but I do know who she is and why the Coleman's hate her. My mom died when I was 4 so I don't know what its like to have a mom. My dad Cole who my mom met when she moved back to new York. When she and my dad met they wanted to start a family. So she thought this was the place to be. My moms past started hitting her as soon as she came back. She ran into Kayla who is ambers mom. Kayla had two twin girls with her that day. My mom was scared Kayla was gonna hurt her but she told her I for give you.

My mom went home and told my dad and he said your the one that wanted to come back. He also said to think about our son. They wanted what was best for me and my baby girl Ivey so that's why I'm here in this town with my dad and step mom Savannah.

Amber's POV

Me and Kyle been with one another for the past month. If he was not over her I was over there. Josh and I are no more I see him every now and then just looking over at me while I'm with Kyle. Donna and Shawn are still together lucky them. I'm am really happy for them shawn as never settled down before.

Today I'm gonna tell Kyle I'm ready to be his girlfriend again. I hope he is ready as well because telling people we're not together hurts. I want the world to know that I love him with all my heart.

"Hey sweetheart your minds seems to be somewhere else." Kyle asked me

"I think I'm ready to call you my boyfriend." I said

"You think Amber I want you to know not think." He said about to get up.

"I know that I don't think I do because Kyle I know I do. I love you Kyle and nothing hurts more then telling people we are not together." I told him as I put my arms around his neck.

"I love you too amber you mean a lot to me." He told me

"So are we gonna add the tittle now." I asked

"Amber Ann Coleman will you be my girlfriend." He said as he kissed me.

"Yes" I said

Shawn's POV

Donna is pissing me off I love her but she needs to shut up about the guy from the movies. He so wanted to fuck her and I was not having that. She is my gurk and Donna keeps tells her friends like its a game. She was the one who walked up to him and that's why I'm pissed because she knows him. They dated for two years and she wanted to talk to him.

"Leave it alone shawn damn we were together years ago." She yelled

"Seeing my girl talking with her ex and not giving a fuck that I'm there hurts. Stop always thinking about yourself Donna." I yelled

"Oh wow and your the one who thinks he wanted to fuck me. Leave it shawn or your gonna lose me." She yelled

"Fine." I said and walked off ready you hurt the next person I see.

I was walking and of course the cops stopped me. Wow same one as always he really need to leave me the fuck alone.

"Shawn why are you out this late." He asked

"Going home dad shit do you as to stop me every time you see me." I snapped yes the cop is my dad the chiff to be exated.

"Yes you were supposed to be with Donna and Amber." He said