Stubborn Princess

I flick the sword, slicing drastically across the stomach of two of the men. They won't die... Probably. Now isn't the time to wonder about what's going to happen with them. I just need to get to Killian. I'm filled with energy. I swing the sword blocking another man whilst my heeled foot kicks forward pushing another backwards, suddenly I'm on my knees after I take a blow. Think Emma, Killian did this to you... Ugh I get distracted thinking about what else happened. I'm pushed again forward, my sword slipping from my fingers and sliding to the grip of the largest of the four remaining men. Fuck..

I turn on to my back, a sword pressing closer and closer to my neck.

Emma think!

I flick my foot up kicking the sword into the air. I get up as quick as possible, catching the sword and swinging blocking the largest man. Whilst the man behind me stumbles backwards as my heeled foot digs into his toes. I swing back at him hitting his head with the blunt side of the sword, he falls to the floor.

I'm now down to three. They stop regrouping.

'Sorry, you was saying?'

I smirk, gripping two swords now. I guess I am a natural.

Two swing at once I block.

*gasp*

My side is struck by the third, I stumble backwards glancing down at the open ripped fabric of my red dress. I bite my tongue and swing again.

Blocking continuously until I manage to remove a sword from two of their hands, they shriek running away leaving the largest man left.

Brilliant..

I move backwards, it's now I notice none of the other people surrounding us have noticed.. He swings, I step back closing my eyes. Nothing happens. I slowly open my prying eyes.

'Killian!' I run to him wrapping my arms around him.

'You're ok.'

'Of course I am.' He smirks.

I kiss his cheek. One, two, three times.

'It's him, he was after you.'

'Well I'm here, it's ok.'
We embrace again.

I stop pulling away from him and looking at all the other guests.

'Emma what's up?'

I walk over to one of them running my hand completely through them.

'They're holograms..'

I slowly turn to face Killian.
'He knew we was coming..'

I'm stupid, I knew this was dangerous. He's not stupid of course he knew.

'Emma you're cut.'
He dashes to my side.

'I'm fine. I just need to get out of this dress-'

Just as I say that, he swings his sword down my middle cutting the dress between my boobs, also cutting my black top underneath.

'Ok you could just-'

He helps me out of it, now standing in my bra. I notice the cut on my side...

'Emma that's bad-'

'No.. No it's-' I gasp as he puts his hand on my side. He raises an eyebrow.. I sigh allowing him to look at it.

'It's not too bad, I'll bandage it.'

'Killian I-'
'Shut up.'

I step back from him.. Shut up.. Who does he think he is?

'Just let me look after you for once. Stop being a stubborn princess.'

I smile, princess is that what I am to him. I walk back to him allowing him to touch my skin again, his eye contact shifting from my cut to my chest.

I smirk.
'Enjoying the view'

He smirks whilst ripping the already ripped dress and wrapping a strand around my waist. He pulls it tightly, my body moving towards him. We stop, his hand slowly running along the bandage sending me into a sort of ecstasy. I snap out of it.

'Anyway.. I have no top now so-'

'Here' he removes his jacket wrapping it around me, the warmth of it hugging my body. I feel connected to him with it on. I smile as I fasten it, it's big but it'll do.

'Let's go.'

'Swan!' He grabs my arm pulling me back. I stand centimetres away from him.

'He's more dangerous than we thought. Emma, we can still turn away from this!' He demands still holding my wrist.

'No. Killian, it's ok. We've got each other, he's got no one.'

I smile. Attempting to move, he keeps hold.

'I can't bare anything to happen to you Emma.'

I smile and continue walking.

'Come on.'

Nothing's going to happen, we have this. Who knows maybe we can negotiate.

~20 minutes later~

We stop outside the large door to the mayors office, he's bound to be here. Especially if he knew we was coming.
I take a deep breathe as Killian reaches for the handle.

'Wait.' He stops looking back at me.

'Before.. I didn't say something I wanted to. I didn't say it because...'

Suddenly the door swings open, there he stands but now... Now I can see his face.

'Sorry for spoiling the moment dearies'

I step back.

'Gold..'