Get out

I sit in the cafe adjusting my collar, my polo necked jumper so it covers my neck. I put my head on the bar, thinking about life and what I'm doing with it.

~24 hrs ago~

I aggressive but passionately remove his shirt too as he lifts me, carrying me over to the desk.

We continue to kiss, each time adding more passion as the sexual attraction builds. I run my hand down to his belt pulling him closer to me. I reach for the buckle,

And stop...

'Sorry.. No..i'

I push him backwards dashing to my feet and grabbing my shirt. Drastically putting it back on.

'I don't-'

'Look this didn't happened, now excuse me.'

I grab my badge, untuck my hair from my red leather jacket and dash out the office.

What was I thinking?

~16hrs ago~

'I've been looking for you.'

I shift my feet through the gravel on the ground below the bench. His thick Irish accent creeping up behind me. I ignore it. All I can think about is his naked chest, his arms around me. His bite against my skin. The thrill.. The.. No he doesn't thrill me, I've said this.

'I said Emma, I've been looking for you.' He sits beside me on the bench the smell of rum hits my nose.

'What in your pint glass?' I snap.

'I may have drank a few...listen about before-'

'Nothing happened.' I cut him off.

'Maybe..' He moves slowly across the bench, his hand gracing my leg and his thigh presses against mine and he leans to my ear.

'You just don't want to admit you wanted it.'

I bite my lip, his Irish accent ricochet through my ear making my heart beat like a thousand drums.

I turn my head slightly, my nose centimetres from his.

'I don't want you, it was a mistake!'

I get up and move from his presence

'There is no such thing as mistakes, just happy accidents.'

'You a poet now?' I glare at him, watching him rise to his feet and proceeding towards me.

'What I'm trying to say luv, is even if it was a mistake... It thrilled you.'

I laugh.
'I've told you once and I'll tell you again, you do not thrill me.'

I smirk and dash away from him, if only he would leave me alone! I'm not interested in him.. I wish he'd get the idea.

~8hrs ago~

*memory*
I aggressive but passionately remove his shirt too as he lifts me carrying me over to the desk.

We continue to kiss, each time adding more passion as the sexual attraction builds. I run my hand down to his belt pulling him closer to me. I reach for the buckle,

And stop...

***

I shoot my eyes open. Sitting bolt upright in my bed.

'Get out of my head!'

I yell. Before grabbing my pillow and crashing my face into it. Why does this keep happening, I don't care.

~4hrs ago~

I feel the warm body presence of a leg gliding up mine, I smile taking my hand to greet with the chest. I run my hand along the collarbone and around the neck. Two safe hands drag me froward, my body colliding with another's. The bed sheets wriggle around me, I'm full of passion and love. A hand graces my thigh and across my stomach, I smile looking up.

I suddenly wake up.

I sit up again.

'Get out'
I yell again.

This man is everywhere, in thought. Dreams, everywhere I go.. Why?

~Present time~

I sit in the cafe adjusting my collar, my polo necked jumper so it covers my neck. I put my head on the bar, thinking about life and what I'm doing with it.

'Emma you ok?'
Mothers voice dashes to my side.

'Yes, I'm just tired mum.'

I look up catching my collar and reviling the huge red 'bruise'

'Emma is that a-'

'No it's a burn...'

'Emma you don't have to lie to me-'

'Can you just.. I've already had enough shit for one day mum-'

I get up, she pulls my arm back to sit down.

'Emma, I have to tell you something.'

'What?' I look back at my drink.

'The new guy. Killian.'

'What about him' I roll my eyes.

'He's dead.'