Promise.

I wake to the sudden warm firm grip across my bare stomach. His thumb circling clockwise, tenderly smoothing the skin where he touches. His touch so delicate and pleasing. All my little worries disappear when he holds me.

I smile, moving my head a little. His other hand sweeping my hair to one side as he kisses up my neck. I slowly turn to face him. His bright blue eyes gazing down at me. I'm lost in the world of his beauty. Everything about him, the thrill he gives me. I bite my lip smiling at him. He grabs my thigh pulling me towards him, I bury my head in his chest listening to it beat. His other hand playing with my hair, soothingly. We lie, enjoying each other's company. Time ticking by.

'Where did you go this morning luv?'

I look back up into his eyes.

'Didn't know you heard me leave. I went to go and get the.. You know morning after pill.' I smile.

'Yes sorry, things got very intense last night.'

I laugh running my hand along his jaw.

'Don't worry, I'm not complaining.'
I peck his sweet soft lips.

'So is there an invitation somewhere?'
He smirks biting his lip.

'For what?'

'To join you in the shower..'
I smirk.

'Maybe, you'll have to wait and see.'

I tap his nose, playfully. My mind goes of on a tangent.

'God, could you imagine if I'd of got pregnant again. I don't want to do that unless I'm, you know.. In love.'

I stop looking at Killian. His hand swiftly draws back from my thigh.

'Killian I...'

'You don't love me?'

I look at him. The pain in his eyes, I can't talk.. I can't say those words, it's not that I don't feel it its just.

'Nevermind.'

He's up and out the bed, fastening his pants around his waist.

'Killian!'

I sit up wrapping the blanket around me.

'Please I didn't mean-'

'Did you tell Henry's dad you loved him?'

Henry's dad was different.. He was.. I look down at the white sheets falling gracefully over my legs.

'Right. And how long had you known him before you told him?'

I slowly look back up and Killian, pulling his shirt rapidly over his head and running his fingers angrily through his hair. Damn he's hot when he's angry.

'Emma!'
I snap out of it.

'A few weeks..'

He nods his head, grabbing his jacket and heading for the door.

'Killian where are you going?'

'Anywhere but here.'

The door slams behind him, I jump before crashing my naked body to the bed and weeping. The pleasure of last night vanished in a instant. The sheets feel cold and dirty, my eyes sting with the first tears that wipe the happiness I felt a few moments ago.

I don't know what to do, I'm alone on the run from the FBI and a man who I don't even know. Killian was my only support.

~ a few moments later ~

I drag myself up onto my feet. I have to think of a plan, I can't just hide in a motel in the middle of nowhere. I walk in to the bathroom looking at my reflection in the mirror. I'm filled with so much hatred, I throw my phone at the mirror. It smashes into the sink below. I grab my phone, a shard of glass slicing into my skin.
'Shit.' I pull back. Blood gushing from my open wound. The pain surging up my body, I have to shower. I have to stop the blood.

As soon as I'm in the shower the hot water stinging at my hand. I wince as I watch the red blood slip into the plug below. I feel so faint.

Suddenly the front door bangs.

He's found me?
What if it's the FBI..
What do I do?

I panic getting out the shower and grabbing the white towel, my bloody hand leaving red stains all over it. It's not stopping bleeding, I'm going to bleed to death at this rate. I have nothing to defend myself.. I grab the only thing I can, the toilet roll holder.
I slowly creak the door open, I can't see anyone.. Blood dripping down the towel from holding it. The pressure in my hand stings with pain. I turn the corner swinging the holder, I sigh dropping it.

'Thank god.'

I look at Killian sitting on the end of the bed, he looks up at me. Suddenly noticing all the blood.

'Emma what happened?'

He dashes over grabbing my hand. His touch soothing the pain, his warm hands healing the damage I caused.

'I smashed the mirror.. Glass..'

All of a sudden, he rips the bed sheet and begins wrapping a piece around my hand. Slowly running his hand along the newly made bandage as his bows it beautifully on the palm of my hand, stopping as his hand sits in mine. He gazes up into my eyes. Then withdraws his hand walking over to the window.

'Why did you come back?'

I say after regaining my grip on the towel, gathering my thoughts I sit on the bed.

'Well, I remembered I'm on the run from the FBI..'

Typical, as if I thought he'd come back for me.

'And, I seem to remember promising to help you.'

He half smiles. I get up moving towards him.

'Look Killian about before-'
'Forget it.'

He shakes his head, opening a bag full of clothes. He pulls out a black tank top and leggings and throws them in my direction.

'Forget it?'

'Yes. I help you get rid of the man, and find your son and then we go our separate ways.'

I know I hurt him but that... It's a bit drastic. I didn't know I meant that much to him.

'Killian it doesn't have to be that way?'

'It does Swan. Now get ready, we have work to do.'

He nods at the clothes he's just thrown.

'Killian this man.. He's dangerous.'

He smirks.
'So am I.'

'No but he-'

'Listen, we may have to make a few deals with him, but we will kill him Emma. I promise.'

I slowly nod and begin getting dressed, I know Killian is watching me.. He can't deny what happened last night, he wanted it as much as me. Maybe I should just.. No he's right now isn't the time.

I adjust my hair to a high ponytail and fasten my boots.

'Well, I'm ready for a fight!'
I smile, clicking my gun into my belt.