Almost

I roll my eyes pulling myself off, of him.

'Em-'

'Come on get up. Move before he sees you.' I extend my arm, him gripping at my hand to pull himself up.

'Who sees me?'

'EMMA?'

The voice yells again. I push Killian to the desk in the small office room.

'Get in there and don't get seen..'

He does of my instructions.

Dad bounds into the room as my bum hits the seat. I open my laptop, stick in my earphones and type.

'Emma, I just shouted you twice.

'Sorry..' I remove an earphone 'had these in.'

'Brought you a coffee. Your mothers demanding you eat and-'

'Dad I'm a grown women.'

I look at his a little taken back disheartened face.

'But I will do as she demands.'
He smiles.

I turn back going to put my earphones back In.

'Emma-'
'See you later dad-'

'Emma, I found out more about the new guy.'

I stop, spinning my chair to face him.

'What?'

'He's called Killian Jones, ex lieutenant.'

I think about little gestures Killian's made since the day I met him, I've missed subtle little things that suggested sailing.

'Interesting. Well I guess welcome to Storybrooke-'

'But he's not what he seems..'

'What do you mean?
'
'I don't trust him if you see him-'

'Yes I'll let you know, now bye dad. I've got work to do.'

I swing back to the laptop pushing my earphones back in, I agree with my dad Killian isn't someone I see as trustful...

I wait for a few moments before getting up.

'You can come out now.'

Killian slowly exits the room and smiles at me.

'See luv, wasn't so hard was it.' He smirks.

I smirk.
'What wasn't?'

'Telling me your name.'

He walks up to me briskly touching my arm sending shivers up my spine.

'I didn't-'

'But you was going to-'

'No I wasn't.'

We both stop, holding each other's Eye contact. He steps towards me leaving and inch between us.

'Why are you here?' I snap

'I want to live here.'

'You was a lieutenant?'

'Aye, I was.'

I look at his ocean blue eyes. They seem at loss and shame.

'What happened?'
I move a little to him.

'My brother died.'

'That's a lie.'

He breathes before speaking.
'No it's-'

'Yes it is, I searched you. You are an only child.'

I turn away from him. I hear him open his mouth but no words come out.

'Now get out of my office before I arrest you.'

'On what charges?' He steps behind me.

'Any damn charges I like!' I yell.

It's infuriated me that he's lied to me.

'Are we annoyed Emma.. Swan..'

I turn around to see him holding my badge with my name on it. He grins, I snatch it of him stepping back.

'But if you was to be annoyed, you'd have to care..am I right?'
He moves towards me.

'I don't care, now get out!'

'You just want to believe your dad.'

'My dads right-'

'You sure-'

'Yes.'

We stand chests centimetres apart. I look up into his eyes, his breath heavy on my skin.

'Look luv.'

I snap. I raise my arm moving to slap him. He grabs my wrist pushing me back against the prison railings. Our body's now touching. Slowly running his hand down my arm and leaning forward whispering in his thick Irish husky tone.

'Wanna try that again luv.'

Suddenly, in this moment in time. My body is his, I give him all of me. His attractive swooning ways have taken over my thoughts and feelings. I crash my lips into his, the passion flowing through our veins. It's a angry aggressive kiss re-igniting feels I denied myself of. I allow my hand to travel up the back of his shirt, in which my nails tighten into his back and his tenderly bites at my neck sending my heart racing. I feel his hand gliding across my top button as he begins undoing it. I allow him to I want him to. I take my hand underneath his chin re kissing up his face as he drops my shirt to the floor pressing my almost naked chest back against his, I aggressive but passionately remove his shirt too as he lifts me carrying me over to the desk.

We continue to kiss, each time adding more passion as the sexual attraction builds. I run my hand down to his belt pulling him closer to me. I reach for the buckle,

And stop...