Part 33 : Leave Now

(I can tell you're screaming even more)

"Why are you here?" Will asked in shock. "I'd l-like to ask y-you the same t-thing." Sean replied, mentally face palming himself for stuttering.

Will didn't reply. Only had wide eyes as if he had betrayed Sean. That word stung, betrayed. Sean has known a lot about that word.

Will was slowly closing the door, hoping Sean wouldn't notice. Sean did, and held the door open with all the strength he had left. "Can I come in?" He asked.

Will sighed and shook his head. "There is now way in hell that I an letting you in this door, please make this easy." Will replied.

Sean frowned and huffed, "And why is that? It's not like you're so welcome." Then they both heard footsteps, very small ones. Will turned around and Sean stared at her. "Bee.." Sean mumbled.

Bee looked like a mess, her hair was unbrushed, she had tear stains, her makeup was ruined. It was hard for Sean to see he did this to her.

"S-sean? Will? W-why are you here?" She asked taking shaky breaths. Bee pinched herself hoping everything was a dream, it wasn't.

"I came here to talk to you," Sean replied and pushed Will out of the way. (That good enough?) "I need to."

(I am going to cry writing this because HeyImGrape is my Cube OTP even if I don't watch it anymore)

"You both have n-no right to be here. Leave, please." Bee said. Sean was a little happy inside. No matter how much Bee hated him and Will, she still had the heart to say 'please'.

That might not have been a lot, but when Bee was still in America, she wouldn't even talk to Sean. Just fake smiles in front of their kids.

Sean frowned, their kids. Sean had completely abandoned them at an orphanage. Bee noticed the change in Sean. "What?' She asked.

"Our kids, I miss them. I miss you." Sean replied. Bee scoffed and chuckled. "You think that's enough? Sean, you left me and our children in the most horrible way! How can you sa-"

Sean has cut her off, starting to get aggravated. "You left us first! Even when you had your memory, you still did it! You still decided to be a slut!" He shouted.

Bee glared. "And when I wasn't? When you thought that I wasn't having an affair did you love me? Or was it just an act for our kids?!"

Sean stepped closer to her, "Of course I loved you! I never stopped loving you! I came here to tell you that!"

Bee pulled his shirt and came close to Sean. "I never did either! I'm glad you c-came...." Bee shouted, and stuttered when she realized what Sean and her had said.

Bee took a deep breath and kissed Sean cheek quickly. "Leave now." She said.

-------
DOMT KILL ME SJFNANGBAKBQNNFnwnybsjabfjjak+==¢℅'÷¥™-#+#;%+1!5+÷-2+$;jajejJNWJFVAKFNR