Part 28: All Along

Bee was shocked. She didn't have any words for what William had said to her. "You love me?" She asked.

William nodded. "I've kept it from you all along. I'm sorry."

Bee nodded but then thought about something. All these years, when Bee had been with Sean, Will had liked her? Her best friend from high school, liked her all along.

All those nights they had together, parties, secrets they had shared. And all at the same time, he liked her.

Bee thought about how she felt, all those times they almost kissed, accidental touches with each other, being able to be close without blushing because nothing would happen.

He loved her. Being able to accidentally touch her and nothing would happen, being able to comfort her when she was sad, being able to call her his friend, which he never wanted, but was just enough for him.

And she loved him too. She enjoyed being with Will, saying sorry five-million times when they would touch each other on accident. When she would cry in his shoulder, and stare into his eyes.

They were supposed to be together. They should've been able to kiss when they were just inches away from each other. They shouldn't have had to apologize for anything, because they were the ones made to be.

Or were they?

---------

Yes, yes. That just happened. Please don't kill me!

HeyImGrape | Time Can Tell | COMPLETEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें