Prologue

Love Vampire  

^_^       ^-^        ^_^        ^-^       ^_^      ^-^      ^_^

– Harry xx Pov –

The sound of screams and the sight of blood made my head burn as i toss the lifeless body of my victim, flashes of him showing fear made my mind ache, I never wanted this, I never wanted to take somebody’s life to save my own, if only i can be normal without this stupid curse and the only person that could break it is dead, why did the only person that could save me and break this f*cking curse, be dead. Life hates me, everyone hates me, they are scared of me, and I’m supposed to be a Love Vampire.

A love vampire, a vampire who lives only in the matter of being loved or falling in love, if they don’t love they’ll die, but a long time ago a love vampire researched for a cure for those who can’t love, eventually he discovered it by accidentally killing one of his daughters, making him more stronger. So he made it as the substitute to those who can’t love, killing an innocent person will make any Vampire stronger.

But eventually vampires didn’t need the substitute because they can learn to love after all, Well if you’re asking me, why don’t i just learn to love? ... I can’t I was cursed with rare blood ... a curse that makes me love only one person, and that will be the chosen one, i can’t love anyone , only the chosen one, but of course life hates me, so i found out that chosen one no longer exists, he died, Even though no one found his body yet.

He? ... Yes ... It’s a He, I am Gay, and i know the one who gave the curse gave me the same gender to love, just to be fair... he said. So here i am taking my Nth victim deep in the woods, I pick up my shovel and drag him all the way to the woods... his blood just entered my system, i couldn’t use any of my strength yet, if i use it ... eventually it will drain, once it drains ... i will be forced to kill another one again ... just to live. I put him in the hole and shovel dirt until he’s whole body was nowhere to be found. I toss the shovel away and I ran to my house.

“Harry is that you?” Niall’s voice echoed inside the house I grunted as a response “Well... someone’s up early and cranky” he said and chuckled I felt his weight sit next to me. “What do you want Ni?” I asked him, trying not to hint the irritation on my tone, I wasn’t irritated to him ... I’m just not in the mood to talk. “Nothing, I’m just checking if you’re okay” He said in a monotone voice, I know that he’s mad at me for being cold to him; he always does that monotone voice when he’s mad. I faced him and gave him my best fake smile i could do, “I’m okay... see” I said to him.

He sighed and puts his arm around me and hugged me ... i was in an awkward position but i was okay with it, Niall’s hugs gives me a calm feeling “Thanks Ni” I said as i relaxed my shoulders. “Anything for you Harry and you know that” I knew what he was talking about. “Niall... “He cuts me off by standing up and holding my shoulders making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion as i face him, his eyes were black.

Niall Horan is my Best friend since that guy gave me the curse Niall was always there for me, but Niall is also one of my kind, and eventually i found out about he’s secret and that secret was ... that he’s in love with me, and of course I’m cursed, so i can’t love him back, so since then when he needs me i force myself to give him what he wants, because if i don’t ... he’ll end up dead or a serial killer like me. And his eyes turning black is a sign that he needs me. (if you don’t get it harry means sex ok?)

I carry him to his bedroom and eventually did what i had to do, he was now laid in my chest naked while i stare at the window ... i can’t fall asleep, it’ll be a few hours left till school starts mind as well just get ready for it. I carefully got out of Niall’s arms and made my way to the bathroom. As i stare at the mirror, flashes of my victim’s lifeless bodies came to my mind.