The Rogue's Love

Look at this! A new Naruto Fan Fiction ♥ xD

The Rogue’s Love

Chapter One: Sasori+Deidara

I took one last look at the place that I’ve called home for so long. I was finally doing it, I was leaving The Leaf. A sense of accomplishment took over me as I smirked, walking away. It’s safe to say that I wouldn’t miss this place. Life here was hell.

They’d be coming after me in the morning, no doubt. But, by then, I’d be long gone. The night was young, best get ahead while I still could.

My destination was still unclear, but getting out of here was the sure plan. Being who I was, this would reek havoc in The Leaf. If only I could be there to witness it. How amusing it would be. Just the image of the mayhem had me smiling, almost whistling down the road.

But, there were another group of rogue’s that sparked my interest: The Akatsuki. Granted, I new next to nothing about them. From the information I’ve gathered, they’re a band of rogue’s who’ve come together for a higher purpose of evil. Just my cup of tea. My pace quickened a bit. It would be my personal mission to find the Akatsuki with their distinctive robes. Best to get ahead while I can.

It wasn’t long before morning broke, and by then, I had reached the end of the forest. Well, almost. My water supply was already running a bit low. It couldn’t hurt to get more. I sighed. This wasn’t all it was cut out to be. I had grown weary and tired from traveling all night. My stomach growled angrily, begging for food. I should’ve thought this through, more. Getting hot, I removed most of my clothing. I was left in a fishnet shirt, with my undergarments still present. Showing off were my elegant, slender legs, and flat stomach. Due to many years as training as a shinobi.

Maybe I should’ve brought a cute guy with me…I was practically naked, with no one to fawn at my beauty. What a waste.

I used my clothes as a sort of blanket. The area seemed secluded enough to where I could get some sleep.

~~

“You think she’s dead?” A feminine male voice asked. He poked me a few times with a rather pointy object.

“Idiot, she’s sleeping.” A deeper voice answered. I rolled over, not really caring about the unknown males. The feminine one gasped. “Sasori! She moved!” He giggled, seeming to be in a fit of hysterics. “Can we keep her? Can we, Can we?

The other one, Sasori I presumed, sighed in annoyance. “She’s not a pet, she can't be kept.” The feminine voice groaned. “Please? I promise to feed her, and even bathe her! And by the looks of it, she’s already been potty-trained.”

I rolled over on my back, sending the two a death glare. “Do you mind? I was trying to sleep!” I grumbled, sitting up. My white hair fell over my face, concealing my odd opaque eyes. It was strange for anyone in my clan to have this combination, but it worked for me.

The blonde kneeled down beside me, his bright blue eyes shining in delight. “Ooh! I’m so happy you’re not dead. You’re a cute one!” He winked. I rolled my eyes. His flirtatious behavior had no effect on me. Sure, he was attractive, but not my type. Not only that, but the behavior didn’t really seem to fit his character.

The blonde suddenly seemed troubled and was quick to cover my eyes with his well manicured hands. “Sasori,” he hissed “Get into your stupid puppet thing, she’ll see you without it!” I sat motionless, these two were interesting.