Chapter 13 | Rebel?

"She's a rebel, she's a saint,
she's the salt of the earth and she's dangerous."

Song: Rebel by Green Day

≿✾✾✾≾

Anna's P.O.V

Remember when I told you that I was screwed when the policeman was following us? Well, ignore that, because now's when I'm really screwed.

"Ash, I need to go." I said while collection my things as fast as my hands gave me the opportunity to, which in my case, was with a snaily speed.

"Woah there, who called you? You turned as pale as a corpse. I swear if anyone-"

"It was my mom, she wants to talk to me and nothing good ever comes when your mom wants to have "the talk", especially at 11 p.m." I answered in one breath still trying to find all of my belongings. When I got them all, or so I hoped, I turned to face Ashton.

"Oh shit, aren't you a little too young to have "the talk"? I mean you're only sixteen-"

"Not that talk!" I yelled face palming myself and laughing as well. As dorky as he is, he still manages to make me the happiest person ever.

"Today was best day of my life, thank you Ash, you're the best." I said sincerely and hugged him.

"Your welcome Anna Banana and yeah, I know, I've been told before." He said with a sassy tone while hugging back.

"There goes the heart touching moment." I rolled my eyes and let him go. "See you at school, if I manage to make it out alive tonight.

"My prayers go to you." Ashton said while putting his hands together in a prayer signature.

"Bye Saint Ashton." And with that I run out of his house and headed off to mine. I was practically running my ass off towards my house. Wow, me, running twice on the same day, with this rate I'll be winning the Olimpics in no time.

I arrived at my house breathless and opened the door.

"Where have you been?" A cold voice asked sending shivers down my spine. Don't get me wrong, my mom is pretty chill, but once she's mad, oh boys she's mad.

"I was at Ashton's and we were hanging around and I lost truck of time. I'm so so sorry." I mumbled keeping my head low. I look like a 5 year old who was being scolded by his mother after breaking her favorite vase, propably because that's how I felt.

"I got a call from school telling me that you've skipped the whole day! And also a whole week a couple of weeks before! You lost truck of time on that too?" My mom was now yelling and had stood up from he sitting position.

"Your grades are hitting the rock bottom as well! Anna, I thought you were more responsible than this, but I was clearly wrong! I don't understand how you can manage to stay so cool about this whole situation! You skip school, go over at Andy's or whatever his name is and you don't give a single care about anything else!" Her voice was so high I swear it was propably waking up the dead people. I wouldn't be surprised if the Zombie Apocalypse happened right now.

"I can't even go on a date without-"

"You can't go on a what?!" I snapped at her with my eyes widen. What does she mean by "date"? She better not be doing what I think she's doing.

"So you come here and confront me about my attitude while you're going on a date? Since when do you go on dates? That's the reason you're never home? You're leaving me alone all day just so you can go on a freaking date?!" My voice had risen throughout my snap and I know that's not the way you should talk to your mother but giving a fuck right now is the last thing on my mind.