Chapter 2 | ...right?

"Blow the smoke right off the tube,
kiss my gentle burning bruise."

Song: Zombie by The Pretty Reckless

≿✾✾✾≾

Anna's P.O.V

I entered the familiar hallway of my house and called my mom; receiving no answer I assumed that she was propably still on work. Typical mom, never home.

I went to my room and layed in bed for a good, solid ten minutes with my eyes closed and my mind overthinking every single episode of today's events. I've changed, even a blind person could notice that, but I guess it's normal, right? People change, right? That's some kind of mental and inner metamorphosis, right? That's a part of life...right? Covering my face with my hands as if that would help me ignore all these killing questions I got up and headed to the toilet, but regretted my decision as soon as I entered and was faced with my reflection.

Sometimes it's so hard for me even to stare at my reflection and not break down into tears. Childish, right?

My make-up was all over my face and my hair was still a mess from the rain. Trying not to waste more time, I got undressed and hopped in the shower letting the water hit my back. But of course, shower being the place known for drowning people into overthinking, didn't make an expectation this time. I tried to get my mind off it, but it was easier said than done.

Once I finished my 30 minutes shower that consisted in me trying to do whatever the hell I got there for in the first place, I dried my body and hair and hopped in some overworn PJs. I checked my phone and saw that I had a message from Ashton.

From: Ash >:)
"Hey there Anna Banana, just wanted to ask you if you'd change your mind about hanging up w/ my lazy ass."

As soon as I read that another message poped up.

From: Ash >:)
"It's okay if you don't want to, you can stay home and chill rather than bumming w/ meh."

That's what I liked about Ash, he was always so caring, putting other's needs before his own's and always trying to help people. If you smarty asses lads haven't noticed yet, I have a thing for him. But I guess it's nothing serious...yet.

Oh, come one Anna, you've been liking him for 3 years now, stop telling yourself it's nothing.

But it may be just some sort of adolescence liking that everyone goes through.

Or it may be that you really actually like him.

Great, now I'm talking to myself.

I shook my head hoping that it would shake these stupid thoughts away and texted Ashton back.

To: Ash >:)
"Sorry bud, I'm just really tired and I have a math exam next week for which I don't know shit about. Next weekend, I promise"

I locked my phone and threw myself in bed. The clock hitted 10 o'clock and mom still was nowhere in sight. I guess it's just me and my thoughts...again.

-------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) Two updates at the same day, how cool is that? Hey there guys, sorry for this shitty chapter but it's 2am and I can't sleep so I decided to spill my thought here. Hope you liked it. Vote, comment or do whatever the hell you want. Love y'all