To Anything That's Gonna Change My Memories Back || 3

LOCATION: Shubble's House
YOUR POV
[].  [].  [].  [].

   My eyes blinked open, my pixel pupils getting used to the light. I pushed the blood red blankets off me, hopping off of the bed.

   I changed my outfit for the day, deciding on a bone white shirt, with the sleeves lined in lace and ending above my elbow. I put on a [F/C] camouflage vest (leaving it unzipped), some navy blue jeggings, and completing the outfit with dark brown (like dark oak brown) hiking boots with [F/C] camouflage shoelaces.

   "Y/N! I'm going to be at the town market. Don't go stealing anything while I'm back, okay?" Shelby says, sticking her head from the door. I turn myself to face her, slightly smirking.

   "No promises." I giggle. She gives me a rather intimidating stare, and believe me when I tell you, you can't deny the stare-master.

   "Fiiiiiiiiiine . . ." I reply, letting out a playful sigh.

   "Oh! And collect today's paper for me too, will ya?" She asks. I nod.

   "Aye aye cap'n!" I tell her, adding a salute, causing her to giggle as she closed the door. After my friend took her leave, I strolled into the kitchen. Shelby had labeled a chest filled with metals she didn't need with my name. So once I found it, I opened it up and saw a nicely stacked pile of iron.

   "Jackpot." I whisper, grabbing a couple. I bit down on an iron ingot, leaving myself to my thoughts. Why wouldn't she need iron? This stuff is more useful than gold! Well not according to the ruler of the neighboring kingdom, King Sky. He has a quote that represents and dates back in history many years!

   'I can't believe it's not butter.' (That's not actually a SkyDoesMinecraft quote, I just want it to be.) Not exactly . . . Professional, but that's him. And! As you may have heard, I stole his diamond encrusted sunglasses while he visited last week. Not gonna lie though, I never remember if I've actually had diamond once I eat it. They all seem to taste a little different. . . Huh.

   Ding! I look through the door hole, not wanting someone to recognize me. Remember, that bounty on me still exists! Unfortunately. Instead of some stranger, it was Sparklez the paperboy, as we called him. His real name is Jordan, but eh.

   "H-hey, Shelbs?" He asks. I open the door and pull him inside the house.

   "Where have you been?" I hiss. He calms down, knowing it was just me.

   "Doing my job, duh." Sparklez answers. I glare daggers at him.

   "You didn't visit." I state.

   "The old geezer down the street didn't pay again, so I had to go recollect." He says. I sigh, letting him go.

   "Okay, see you later, I guess." I tell him. He smiles kindly, fixing his red and black sunglasses.

   "You too! Tell Shubs I said hi!" Sparklez chirps, as if nothing happened. He handed me the newspaper and walked casually out of the house, as if he wasn't friends with the most wanted person in Minecraftia.

   "Well that went well . . ." I mumble, placing the newspaper on the kitchen counter. That guy definitely knew how to stay positive.

[].  [].  [].  []. 
NEXT DAY
LOCATION: Shelby's House
3RD PERSON
[].  [].  [].  [].

   "EXTRA EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT! FIRST ATTEMPT ON THE KING'S LIFE IN THE FOUR YEARS OF PROSPERITY HE HAS GIVEN!" Sparklez shouts from the town square. Shelby slams the door and walks over to the dining room, where her friend sat in a chair drinking liquid iron, like a man drinking his coffee.

"Did you do it?" She asks angrily. The Metal-Eater looks at the redhead quizzically.

"Whadya mean?" Y/N asks numbly. She face-palms, opening up the rolled newspaper and slamming it on the table. Y/N jump back at the sudden action.

"Read this." Shelby states plainly, pointing at the front page article.

'FIRST ATTEMPT ON THE KINGS LIFE IN THE FOUR YEARS OF PROSPERITY HE HAS GIVEN' It read. Y/N's head snapped straight back up.

   "Of course not! He's my old friend. He doesn't know I am who I am, but I don't kill willingly. I also don't kill friends." The girl states, speaking the truth. Shelby sighs.

   "Then who?" She asks. Her friend scoffs.

   "I wouldn't know. And I don't know who does. But I am not letting our years of supposed prosperity by a cult of idiots." Y/N answers.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

   "Did you tell her?"

   "O-of course not!"

   "Are you kidding!? We must knock this ginger off his throne!"

   "But why?"

   "I have told you! Mess up one more time and your family will most certainly DIE."

   "I'll send her a n-note! With my next newspaper, that is."

   "Do what you must. The Metal-Eater must be on our side."

   "'C-course sir."

   "Leave me pageboy. You are dismissed."