Chapter 35 - Change in Reality.

Start from the beginning

"Oh. Aaaaaauggghhh!" Asha growled through her clenched teeth. "Just.........just like that Noah..."

"Mhm." Noah grinned, clenching his teeth a little and gazing down at her half opened eyes with his half opened eyes. "Yes......"

As both of them were beginning to reach their climax, Noah leaned closer to Asha and allowed him to grip and dig her nails into his succulent cinnamon brown skin. She gripped deeply into his back with one hand and kept her fingers sunk and deep inside the curls of Noah's soft hair. Both of their breathing became heavier, meaning that they were almost there.

"Aaaoooww, yes." Asha whispered in Noah's ear as he kept his right side of his cheek on the left side of her face. "I'm gonna m-make....you....cum-"

Suddenly, Asha hit her climax seconds before Noah did. After she got done, Asha could feel the condom getting very hot. It was what Noah was finishing off. After both of them finished having an amazing orgasm, both of their bodies shivered a tiny bit as they let out a deep and exhausted breath. The room was stuffy and their bodies were hot. Noah's hair was destroyed. All of the hair that sat on the side and on the left side were sticking to the large amount of sweat that was on his face, so he had strands of hair resting on the dripping and sticky sweat that was built up. Asha's curls stuck to her neck and her arms as she gave Noah a soft and wet kiss on his plump lips.

"That.......so that's what sex feels like?" Noah panted, barely able to speak. "That was amazing....you're amazing..."

And as for Asha, even as a prostitute, she never had sex that good before. Why? Because she wasn't fucking for fun. She was "fucking" to make love to Noah, a boy she cared deeply for. Soon after she managed to catch up on her breath, four damning words slipped out of her mouth.

"I love you, Noah...." Asha whispered in his ear.

Noah's eyes widened in disbelief. I mean, sure Asha could say it. They've known each other for 4 years. Still, Asha didn't know what love was. Even after being with Antoine for almost 2 years, that wasn't real love because he wasn't giving it to her and she wasn't giving it back to him.

To me, she was speaking out of the moment.

The next morning, Noah dropped Lily off over to Isaiah's while him and Asha went off to work. While Isaiah and Tyler sold downstairs, Lily colored upstairs in Kayson room while Kayson started building his Legos. Lily colored in her Minnie Mouse book, then looked up at Kayson.

"Kaysin!" Lily grinned.

"Yeah?"

"Gess wat?"

"Wat?"

Lily grinned, then giggled a little.

"I herd uncle Noah and mommy doin' it yesthderday...." Lily giggled.

Kayson's eyes widened as he turned to Lily, giving her a shocked look.

"You meen, da boy and girl stuff?"

"Yah." Lily nodded. "Like wer dey put dey pwivates togeda...."

"No it's not cawed a "privates" it's cawed a dick and a vagina." Kayson said, placing another Lego on top of his towered Legos.

Lily scrunched her eyebrows, then repeated after him.

"A dik and a wagina?" Lily gasped.

"Yeh."

"How da ya no?"

"Becus daddy says it all da time." Kayson said. "And mommy....."

Lily giggled a little, then looked up at her dad.