Never Give Third Chances

The purity of the flower was its own toxin, triggering something much worse, much more significant in ones life. It made one mean, it made one lose their mind.

07/11/2016

Seoya's P.O.V

"Park Jimin, open this fucking door!"

Another one left- there was no trace of Kim Taehyung who had been my friend for the past few days- Jimin and Hoseok must have scared him off. I didn't care about the relation they once must have had, it was simply unbelievable that he was destroying my entire life after I ended our relationship.

"Jimin, if you don't open up now then I'm-"

The door was open barely before I finished my sentence, I was immediately met with an pure imagine of my ex boyfriend; he was barely clothed, only sweatpants covering his lower body, his hair was a mess, his face red.

He looked done, to say the least, and not any bit interested in starting an argument with me all over again. But, honestly, I couldn't care less.

However, his eyes lit up when they laid upon me and my exasperated expression. "Seoya?"

"Who gave you the right to destroy every single on of my friendships?" I hissed through gritted teeth, looking into his red rimmed eyes without mercy. "Who gave you the right to scare away all of the friends I make?"

He cleared his throat, looking up into the sky. "You were drunk, we all agreed you shouldn't be. Don't you remember?"

"That doesn't do it justice!" I growled, stepping one step away from hi,, one step on the small stairs. "I don't remember being drunk when you eliminated Kihyun."

"Eliminated?"

"Eliminated?"

My inner question, why he had looked up into the sky, was answered shortly before he repeated the word I had used just a moment before. I felt wetness on the back of my neck, slowly the drops of liquid glided down my spine. They amassed on every inch of my exposed skin as we remained there, saying nothing.

It was odd, but for the first time I saw tears in Jimin's eyes. They gave me shivers, so many horrible shivers that made my body tremble horribly. They looked so pure and perfect as they slowly escaped from his eyes, my very own one climbing down his face as the tears streamed down.

His eyes were glistening so much, I couldn't control to urge that burst end form inside my heart; it was loving, so loving that the mere thought made my head explode. I knew I couldn't, but I remember how careless the rain made me feel.

It made everything so translucent, and today that meant forgetting everything. I was right, he was crying to. Tears of regret, tears of sorrow, tears over our slowly wilting love.

"Jimin." I whispered, taking a step closer. "Why are your tears so beautiful?"

Narrator's P.O.V

Seoya turned beyond careless upon the sight of Jimin's tears- even thought they have been there countless times already in his nightless sessions of sorrow, she had never perceived them as they were.

Now she fell onto her knees, her arms wrapping around Jimin's legs. More and more rain fell down onto the concrete, the faint sound of it shattering against the asphalt seemed to drive her insane.

"Why are you so beautiful when you're so gruesome on the other side?" Her face was pressed against the material of his pants, her endless cries and whimpers being screamed into it. "Why am I so insane?"

She lifted her head to look into Jimin's eyes yet she had a problem whenever she did that exact thing; she realized how much of an impact he still had on her, how big of a place he still held in her heart, but how much her very own thoughts were working against him.

"Why do I hate you so much when I love you so much?"

Seoya's P.O.V

Immediately, when I voiced the word hate, Jimin's aura seemed to change. Even though tears were still escaping from the very inside of his eyes, they felt much thicker, much more heinous now.

I couldn't believe how beautiful they still looked, so red, so alluring, so enthralling. I would kill to have just the slightest taste of this beautiful thing his heart was oozing, maybe for me.

"Let's play a little game with out poor Jimin, should we?"

I immediately rose to my feet- almost automatic- wrapping my arms around his neck. I looked into his red eyes, the grey sky above us prettily mirroring inside of their darkness.

I slowly pushed Jimin, who had been stuck in some trance, inside his apartment and shut the door behind us without out eye contact breaking. My finger slowly guided over his face, wiping away the red.

"Let's show him how deceived we felt all this time, Seoya."

This time it was my mind urging me, unfaithfully, but ultimately it didn't matter.
Because as I pressed my lips against his, my mouth devoured by the teary red, he joined the game without demand.

This time, it was Jimin who was built in bricks of carelessness. And I finally had the upper hand in this game of love. Now that the picture was perfectly deciphered, understood what he had done all this time. And my thoughts, they have helped me in finding out.

"Seoya."

Jimin mouthed my name so many times as we had stumbled and fallen down onto his bed, the words somehow not fully arriving in my senses.

"He's so naive."

We made love, Jimin mouthed my name so many times that I couldn't bare hearing it anymore. I screamed louder, the voices in my head getting louder too.

"Good job." They said, when I looked in his eyes.

Our last final scream was what happened when he took me over the edge, and what changed the tone of the voices inside my head once again.

"Seoya, why are you so naive?"

I felt a click as I landed on the spot next to him, our bare and warm skin still against each other.

I realized they and him had tricked me once again. And never have I clothed myself that fast, before running for my life. He didn't hold me back, because tears were streaming down his face again.

This time it were truly tears or lost love, he was tired of loving this game of heartbreak. He didn't want my heart as his home anymore, and I wasn't willing to give it.