Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Hindi nakatulog ng maayos si Kenjie dahil hindi pa rin naalis sa sistema nya ang init ni Brianna. He even deal with his junior in the bathroom after couple of minutes of contemplating. But the worst part was after j*acking off, he can still smell and feel her that makes him f-cking turn on again. He was like been injected of something that makes him think of her every f-cking seconds. It made him feel to take her as soon as possible.

"What the fvck!? I'm acting like a nymphomaniac for f*cksake!" inis na sabi nito sa sarili. He tried sleeping but end up waking up again after few minutes. He needs to go back to Manila at four in the morning but here he is, still awake. When the clock hits two thirty, he decided to text Brianna but after waiting for ten minutes he didn't get any reply. He went out of his room and he decided to call her, after two rings she answered her phone.

"Hello?" she said with a sleepy voice. F-ck it! even her voice affects his body, he thought.

"Iya.." he said.

"May problema ba?" mahina ang boses nito at halatang antok pa at galing sa pagtulog.

"Can you go out of your cottage for few minutes? I'll just show you something." he said.

"Pero--"

"I'm outside of your cottage now. Be here in five minutes." then he ended the call. Nagtataka man si Brianna ay bumangon na lang sya kahit antok na antok pa sya. Nakasuot sya ng pajama at loose shirt. Paglabas pa lang nya ng pinto ay nakita agad nya si Kenjie at hinila agad sya nito sa likuran ng cottage. Patay na ang ilaw sa likod ng cottage kaya napaka dilim at tanging ang sinag na lang ng buwan ang ilaw ng lugar.

"Kenjie, ano bang ipapakita mo?" nagtataka nyang tanong. Hawak ni Kenjie ang kanyang kamay. Hindi naman ito sumagot sa tanong nya bagkus ay dinala sya nito sa pinakamadilim na parte at isinandal sa puno ng niyog.

"Kenjie." mahinang sabi ni Brianna. She can feel his breathe on her face, that's how close their body now.

"I-I'm sorry, I really tried my very best not to do it but heck I don't know why but I still end up doing this." he said as if in pain.

"H-Ha? Ano bang ibig mong sabihin?" naguguluhan na si Brianna, he held her close to his body.

"I need you now, babe." he said in husky voice and crossed their distance. He hungrily kissed her lips as if he didn't get a taste of it few hours ago. He entered his tongue inside her mouth and played with her tongue. Parang hinihigop naman ng init si Brianna sa bawat pagkilos ni Kenjie. She let him kiss her and touch her. She can feel his eagerness,his craving, how much he wants to do it now.

"Oh, damn babe. Would you allow me to touch you now?" he's asking for her permission. Even in darkness and the only light that they have is coming from the moon, she can see his desire and sincerity of asking for her permission and so she nodded at him. Then he kissed her more.

"And you know that I'll do more than touching." he said in between their kiss. She answered all his kisses. His hand starts to caress her bre-ast. Nagsimulang uminit ang buong katawan ni Brianna sa bawat paghaplos ni Kenjie sa kanyang katawan. He pulled up her loose shirt and un-hook her brassiere. She felt his warm hand on her chest and gently massaging it, making her more aroused.

"Hmmm, K-Kenjie." his kiss trailed down to her neck, licking her sensitive spot.

"Damn babe, I missed your taste." he murmured then he sucked one of her bre-ast. She let out a soft moan. She can't be so loud because someone might hear or see them. Madilim man ang paligid pero kinakabahan pa rin si Iya na baka may makakita sa kanila but at the same time nakakaramdam sya ng excitement sa kanilang ginagawa. Kenjie managed to pull down her pajama and undies and began licking her on her sensitive part. Napapasabunot na lang si Iya sa ligayang dinadala ni Kenjie sa sistema nya. Napakainit ng kanyang katawan na tila umaapoy dulot ng milagrong ginagawa nila. She breathing hard in every movements of his tongue on her lower part. Before she explodes, he bend her down and slowly enter his love muscle on her core. She moaned more when she felt his length inside her.

"F-ck! babe." he groaned in pleasure and started to thrust inside her. He fondled her bre-ast while doing her. He thrust deeper and let out his warm liquid inside her. They both reached the zenith.

"Ah, thank you babe." he said and kissed her temple. Tinulungan ni Kenjie si Iya na mag-ayos bago bumalik sa kani-kanilang kwarto.

"I'm sorry for waking you up, Brianna." sabi ni Kenjie ng matapos si Iya mag-ayos. She blushed but was able to look at him in the eye.

"Hindi mo na kinayang ipagpaliban e." biro nito. He smirked.

"Yeah, my uncontrollable desire when it comes to you." he honestly said.

"Kailangan ko ng bumalik sa kwarto.." paalam ni Iya.

"Yup, I'll see you tomorrow and thank you again." she smiled.

"Welcome. Ingat ka sa pagdrive."

"Sure thing." then he gave her a quick kiss before they seperate ways.

To be continue...

Vote and comment please. Thank you.