Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"If you really insist then let's do it. Make sure that you'll not regret this tomorrow morning."

"Yes." she answered then he pulled her against him and claimed her lips.

Mabilis ang bawat pagtibok ng puso ni Iya at sa bawat paggalaw ng mga labi ni Kenjie sa kanya ay tila parang apoy naman ito na nagsisimulang magbigay init sa kanyang sistema. He's slowly kissing her. Teaching her how to respond to his kisses and she can say that he's an expert though she haven't had anyone to compare but she knows that Kenjie's an expert when it comes to this. She quickly learned how to give back all his warm kisses. Naramdaman na lang nya ang paglapat ng kanyang likod sa malambot na kama at nakalilis na ang kanyang suot na manipis na roba. He's between her thighs and she can feel something hard poking on her stomach.

Nagsimulang maglumikot ang kamay ni Kenjie kasabay ng pagbaba ng kanyang mga labi sa leeg ng dalaga. She smells heaven. He suddenly felt the urge to take right then and there but he remembered to take it slow because this will be her first time. He will be her first and he feels proud of it though he knows it's wrong. He knows that she just doesn't have a choice and she's just doing it for money and he's doing this for his uncontrollable sensual desire. He can hear her deeply breathing when he slowly gives her wet tiny kisses on her neck and gently squeezing her waist, drawing circle on her stomach. Nakapalibot lang ang mga kamay ni Iya sa batok ni Kenjie habang ito naman ay patuloy sa pagbibigay init sa kanilang dalawa. Hindi nya lubusan maintindihan ang nararamdaman. Kinakabahan sya pero kaakibat din nun ang kagustuhan sa mga maari pa nilang gawin dalawa ni Kenjie, sa maari pang gawin pagpapa init at pagbibigay sensasyon ng binata sa kanyang katawan. Parang sinisilaban ang bawat parte ng katawan nya sa bawat paghaplos ng binata sa kanya.

Unti unti nitong tinanggal ang harang sa kanyang katawan at tuluyan nahantad ang kanyang katawan sa harap ng binata. Hindi nya nagawang tumingin ng diretso sa mga mata ni Kenjie, nakaramdam sya agad ng hiya at naisip na hindi maganda sa paningin ng binata ang kanyang katawan. Natakot syang makumpara sa mga magagandang babae na nakaniig na ng binata dati.

"Don't cover your exquisite body, I want to see it." then he gently removes her hand on her chest. He tilted her chin to look at him.

"Don't be ashamed because you're exquisite Brianna, you've transformed into a very beautiful lady that can catch every guy's attention." then he gives her soft kisses from her forehead down to her lips.

"And I tell you, you have the sweetest lips I've ever tasted." she can see the lust on his eyes and everything he said made her heart skip a beat. She feels like she made the right decision on giving up her first to Kenjie.

He caressed her cheek then he stands up to remove all his clothes. She felt her cheeks warmed up again when she saw his fully erect soldier. She avoided his gaze that made him chuckle.

"My sweet innocent Brianna." then he joined her to bed again. When she felt his body on hers, the temperature went high and she feels her body burning when he savagely claims her lips and touches her mound for the first time. Her nips automatically hardened when his hand caressed her. He expertly played her mound making her feel go crazy. And when he went down to taste her crown. Damnit, she can't find the right word to describe it. She feels like convulsing when his wet and warm tongue touching her mound and teasing her nips. He gently bit it and sucked it while playing with the other.

"Oohhh." she pulled his hair when she felt him sucked her hard. She moaned more. She felt him smirk when he heard her moan his name.

"Moan for me, Brianna." he seductively said while looking at her. Mas lalong naginit ang katawan nya sa mga sinabi nito lalo na ng maramdaman nya ang isang kamay ni Kenjie na humahamplos pataas baba sa kanyang hita. Habang nilalaro ng mga labi nito ang kanyang dibdib ay mainit na hinahaplos naman nito ang kanyang hita paakyat sa kanyang puson at tyan. Skipping her sensitive part down there and she feels like a little frustrated because of that. It feels wrong but it feels like her body has its own mind that wants to be touch by Kenjie. She felt her flesh throbbing down there craving for his touch. And when he finaly touched it, she lost control.

"F-ck! you're soaking wet." he said while touching her pu-ssy.

"Aahhh Kenjie..hmmm." when she felt the pressure of his thumb on her tiny bud.

"You like it?" then he moved more and she just nodded and moaned as an answer. It's her first time to be touched on her sensitive part. She felt his finger slowly entering her wet entrance.

"Damn so tight, Brianna." he said in a raspy voice and kissed her hard on the lips. He moved his finger back and forth, making her moan and scream his name when she reached her first climaxed. Her legs are shaking, she's breathing hard and it feels like heaven. Namula sya nga makita nyang dinidilaan ni Kenjie ang basa nitong daliri sa harap nya.

"Ken--"

"You taste so delicious, Brianna." and licks his finger again.

To be continue...

Vote and comment please. Thank you.

A/N: Can't think of any endearment. Any suggestion? Or should we stick to babe? Lols. I always love using honey or baby, it sounds so cute. Lols. =) And again sorry for the long wait, I'm so busy. Forgive me please. Thank you.