A/N + Something Special!

Start from the beginning

I looked around, and I actually saw her leave this store. I should give it to her, it won't take long, right? I thought to myself, as I looked back at Chiyo-nee. I'll be back... I thought as I run out of the store. I looked all around for the foreigner, and I spot her downstairs. She's fast! I run to the escalator, going down. I got down, and looked around for her. I spot her go into some clothing store. I jogged over to the store, and walked in. I find her looking at some clothing, pretty cute ones at that. "Um, excuse me?" I asked her, tapping on her shoulder. She turns around and gives me a warm smile. "Yes?" She asked me with a accent, she was beautiful... "You dropped your wallet Ma'am." I said, holding her wallet out to her. "Oh, thank you! I don't know what I could have done without it.... It has everything in it..." She said, putting it back in her purse. "Your welcome." I said bowing, then walking off. I got back on the escalator going up, and back into the store. I looked around, but Chiyo-nee wasn't in there... I go outside the shop, looking around for my sister. "Chiyo-nee! Where are you!" I called as I walked around the mall. "What do I do? I lost her...." I mumbled to myself as I continued to walk around.

I go outside the mall, thinking that Chiyo-nee might be out there. "Chiyo-nee!! Where are you!! Please answer!!" I yelled, then crossing the street. "Mittie!!" I heard a yell behind me, and I turned around to see Chiyo-nee with a plastic bag in her hand on the other side of the street. "Chiyo-nee! Stay over there, I'll come to you!!" I yelled happily, then running across the street blindly. "MITSUKI NO!!" Chiyo-nee yelled, letting go of the plastic bag then running towards me. "Eh?" I said, then looking to my right. There was huge truck coming my way, and my eyes widened as my pupils constricted. The truck honks it's horn, and I can't move out of the way. "MITSUKI!!" I get pushed out of the way by Chiyo-nee, in place where I was standing. Everything went in slow motion, just in a moment, Chiyo-nee was running, completely fine, then Chiyo-nee just looks like her body just got eaten up by the truck. The truck stopped, but Chiyo-nee was still under the truck. I was shaking, my blood running cold, my eyes wide as I looked under the truck, where a lone arm was sticking out, and blood puddling under the truck. "CHIYO-  

NEE!!" I yelled as I shot up from futon. I panted heavily, sweat rolling down my face as I looked around my familiar bedroom. I pulled a strand of hair out of my mouth as I shook a little. "It's been a while since I had that nightmare..." It's been three years since then.... It's been a while since I had this, I guess you can call it a nightmare. You can't really call it a nightmare when all the events in the dream actually happened, and isn't exaggerated... just a flashback. I looked up to my door, expecting my parents to burst through the door worried I was screaming, and comfort me, but, my parents left on a business trip this morning, they are always on one. I got up from my bed, doing my usual morning routine of washing myself up, get dressed, then eat, then visit Chiyo's shrine thing in the house and pray a little before heading off to school, but it's the beginning of summer, so cross that out. I finally did my first half of my routine, now I just have to make breakfast for myself of toast. When I get downstairs, I noticed there was a letter on the counter, did they get it before they left? I grabbed it and I realized it was addressed to me.

"Death Weapon Meister Academy...?" I mumbled to myself as I read it. "You have been chosen to go to this school.... as a Meister... to wield a weapon.... What?" I mumbled as I raked through my brain. Where have I heard of this school before... wait a minute! This place is a gathering of weapon meisters, and weapons itself to learn how to fight witches and stuff! This sounds fun! "Morning." I heard a person said behind me, it was one of my male cousins. All my family members live here, since it is a family tradition. They care for me, the reason they didn't come to me when I screamed is because my room is the farthest away, and they can't hear me from there."Morning Ryuu." I said as I put bread in the toaster. "What's that?" Ryuu asked me, pointing to the letter in my hand. "I got an invitation to go to DWMA." I said, and Ryuu's mouth drops. "Really!? DWMA is prestigious, and plus it's a good opportunity to use your Samurai abilities in your daily life, since we can't really use them today in this day and age. You should go!" Ryuu said, as he got out plates, handing one to me. "Sure..." I mumbled in thought, staring at the paper. "Yeah. Yeah! I'll go!" I said, and my toast popped up.