Sequel

She looks so nervous. These days she can't help herself but to be a startled girl and kind of easy to get shock.

"Hyunnie, I think you need to calm down." Taehyung who was sitting on her bed beside her chuckled when he saw his sister was so nervous looking something in front of them.

"How can I?! I'm gonna wear that tomorrow!" She shouted as she stand up and wandering around her bedroom. He laughed looking at how childish his sister acted.

He looks back to the front where the beautiful looking dress was hanging for her sister to wear tomorrow.

"Ah, you're getting married tomorrow." He let out a deep sigh and let his body fall on the bed.

Honestly, he somehow feel sad. But of course he is also happy cause his sister going to get married with someone he trust that can protect his sister behalf of him.

"I'm the one who is getting married but why are you groaning?"

"Of course! You're getting married early than me. I have to be the one who get married first." He woke up and stared at her disbelief with his poured mouth.

"Then how about you replace me?" She raised her eyebrows with a grin.

"Oh! If I can! Yah, are you crazy? I'm a guy." He jolted his face up giving death glare to her.

"Oh, really? I thought you're a girl."  She did the same back to him.

He sighed while standing up. He then approached her and put his hand on her hand. "I'm just sad someone is gonna take you from me." He patted her head.

"I can't play with you anymore." He then faked a sob. She giggles before giving him a tight hug. "Ani, why would you said that?"

"Siblings forever!" She shouted in his chest. "Yeah."

Jung Kook P.O.V

I can't believe the day is coming and it's going to be tomorrow.

After this marriage, I'm gonna help her gain back her childhood memories. All of it, little by little.

I can see everybody ran back and forth as they were busy preparing the ceremony while I was just standing in front of the stage. Yeah, we change place to stadium so it much bigger than before.

I'm glad everybody had already become one but Jimin hyung.

I never saw him after the incident. Where did he gone? When I tried looking for him Queen Park said that he has gone somewhere.

Jimin hyung, why?

I don't want this to happen. I'm sorry if I become a bad dongsaeng to you but I love her.

Why do we have to fall in love to the same person?

"Jungkook, you should take a rest for tomorrow." Mother suddenly popped out making me flinched.

"Ah, no it's okay." I gave a warm smile.

"You need to prepare your heart tomorrow." Mother chuckled.

"I'm ready, always." I said confidently. "Yeah, because it's her, Kim Eunhyung." Mother patted my back and walk away after giving me a warm smile.

I can't help myself but to smile. Hearing her names already makes me insane. How much I miss her. We barely see each other as we two were busy preparing for the ceremony.

I hope everything will going fine tomorrow.

I approached the busy group of people and lend a hand for anything I can do to help them.