15 - ferrero rocher

chapter 15,,

jb pov

i'm going to give this pendant to eunsoo today. no matter what happens, today i have to face her and give this to her.

but i still thinking why did she suddenly acted like that yesterday and the boy i saw with her yesterday.

should i ask her about it?

after a few minutes of walking, here i am in front of the school. well, there are only a few students here since its still early in the morning and school going to start like an hour more.

i walk to my locker taking all the books that i needed. after i had done, i make my way to the first class.

slowly i open the door, taking a peek while thinking that no one would be here but my thought was wrong. there is a girl sitting on her chair while looking out of the window. eunsoo.

with a deep breath, i open the door widely and get into the classroom.

weird, eunsoo would always give me a wide smile when she saw me but today she quickly put her head on the table, pretending to be sleeping.

why?

i went to take a seat and watched her from afar. why is she being like this?

"ehem!" i pretend to coughed loudly and thought that she will wake up but no, nope.

"eunsoo,," i called for her, softly. wanting to hold her but i can't.

"i'm looking at you but i can't reach you,,

so i'm only drawing out my heart,,

my love that i couldn't tell you on the night you shed tears,,

i'll tell you now.
(JB-Forever Love)"

i sang her favourite song. the song that i write by myself. the feelings i really wants to tell her. but why is it so hard for you to notice that?

this trick was a success. she woke up from her sleep while rubbing her tired eyes as if she was waking up from sleep.

"i'm sorry, did i wake you up?" i asked playing with her acting.

"aniyo." she shook her head after giving me a fast glance.

"eunsoo, did you mad at me?" she just sat there quietly, ignoring my question.

"if i did something wrong, i'm terribly sorry."

"a-actually, i'm just jealous. i know it sounds ridiculous but-she heaved a deep sighed before she begins to start talking but wait, jealous?

"i saw you hanging out sunmi." she said while her head was bowing down.

did she mean by yesterday? so that's mean she did saw us

"you mean yesterday?" i asked with the feelings of curiosity.

eunsoo pov

huh, yesterday? i was talking about the other day when i saw them from the cafe.