Chapter 43 • Complete

Final Chapter 💕

"I-" I took a deep breath. My life will changed after this vow.

Goodbye, my first love-

Kiss and crush.

Goodbye, Eunhyung.

Author P.O.V

Suddenly, everyone in the Hall turned their gazes towards the front door as its make a loud sounds.

The sun rays strike through the door and there was a girl holding her knee while panting hardly.

Jungkook stopped his vow and also turn his gazes towards the front door but it's far for him to see who is the girl. But one things he know is his heart is beating crazily. He tried to take a steps closer but someone hold his arm stopping him.

He turn around to face with a worried looking girl. She was shooking her head begging him not to go.

"Eunhyung?" Jimin mumbled but loud enough for Jungkook to heard.

The Hall suddenly echoed with people gasping and whispering and he pulled her hand off from him. Feeling curious he walked closer to the door.

His tracks stop halfway when he saw the girl. Standing at the center of the Hall with shocked.

His eyes widen. His breathing was uneven. His heart felt like pooping out. Its her.

"Eun-"

Eun Hyung P.O.V

Everyone in the Hall was looking at me. My heart broke when I saw him.

Jungkook in his weeding uniform. The girl behind him must be his wife. What am I even doing here?

Have they already married?

I'm late. I don't make it in time.

He stop halfway and looked at me. I'm embarrassed.

"Where did you gone? People been crazy looking for you." I lifted my head up to face him.

"But isn't they told me I was death?" I said blutnly somehow also hurt hearing that. They believe I saw death without the proof.

"Its been years. And Jungkook-"

My heart stop pounding hearing his names. Of course he know Jungkook.

"He start to believe that too." Jimin said with his soft voice as he stare down.

So he believe-

That I'm death?

Its true. What Jimin said is true. I'm death to him. Why even I be here?

Feeling broke and disbelief, my feet's suddenly react on it's own. I take a step back slowly before sprinting away.

I ran away. Away from everything. Just take my life away I'm not used anymore. My eyes felt blurry as She felt sob push up between her shoulder blades.