3 - noisette

◆i put my music on full volume hopefully to drown out my sadness but it never seems to get loud enough.

chapter 3„

jungkook p.o.v

she walked to me and give me a hug. it feels so warm. i want to stay like this for a moments. i remember when i felt sad, omma will always be right there for me.

"i always care about you." she said while caressing my back.

"jungkook listen, if you really didn't want to marry her." i looked at her, confused.

she give me a smile.

"i will help you."

omma wanted to help me? is it real? i  thought she doesn't want to help me and stick to appa's plan but it turn out to be wrong. she takes out something from her pocket dress.

it is a necklace with a blue pearl. it's beautiful. she told me to low down a little bit and then she helped me to wear the necklace. "use it.

use it? what can this necklace do?

i'm sure it can help you." she gave me a bitter smile.

"w-what is this?" i looked at the necklace that was hanging on my neck.

"you see the blue pearl?"

"y-yeah" i keep staring at the blue pearl. what can this necklace do?

"it can bring you to another world, it's called earth." bring me to another world?

"huh? another world?

e-earth? and what about appa, he's going to get mad." i asked. i'm so confused right now.

"isn't he already mad at you?" she giggles before looking down.

"your grandfather give it to me. he said if i want to run away from everything, use this. and about your father, i will take care of that." she caressed my head. tears starting to form in her eyes.

"grandfather?"

"yeah, i think i don't need this anymore so i'm giving this to you. but promise me."

"h-huh? promise?" i raised my eyebrows suddenly taken aback with a promise i am about to make. i'm not sure if i can keep a promise.

"promise me that you will come back." she smiled bitterly but tears already streaming down her face. those flawless face were now glistening with tears.

"i promise omma. i love you." i said and gave her a hug. this promise i'm sure to prove because i also can't stay away from her for too long. i'm the only son in this family and i want to protect it.

thank you omma for everything you have done.

"but remember, earth and our Goheng world are really different. it's two different worlds. please take care of yourself." she looked into my eyes while her hands are on my shoulders.

"yeah omma." i pulled her for another hug and hug her tightly.

"if you want to use it, said in your mind to bring you to the earth."

Skip

i stood up, ready to go and touched the necklace. i looked at omma for the last time and give her a warm smile. am i ready to leave all of this behind?

sure, it's sad because i don't want to leave omma. i'm her only son. i have to take care of her, be with her. but i have to because i really don't want to have a connection with seul ki.

i close my eyes.

"please, bring me to the earth."

after i said that, i opened my eyes. i  look at my mother who just standing beside me, smiling.

then my body started to fade away, little by little. "omma! i promise i'll come back, i love you omma! thank you for everything, goodbye omma!" i cried. i'm gonna miss her and appa. everyone. the last teardrop on the ground of my room and my body were completely gone.

◆marry the prince

queen p.o.v

his body completely gone. all i can do is cry. i don't want him to go but i need to help him. his happiness is more important.

"i know you will come back and i will always be waiting for you. i love you too dear."

i will help him whatever it takes.

suddenly, i heard someone knock the door. i start to get panic and scared. what if it was my husband. i'm dead.

no. i have to face it.

then the door burst open.

"youngjae."

i let out a deep sigh before flattering a smile and wipes all my tears away.

"ah, queen you're here." he was shocked and quickly bowed to me.

"yeah."

"the door's slightly open so i just enter this room because prince jungkook had been locking up in this room. sorry to enter without permission. are you having a talk with prince jungkook?

should i go?" should i tell him? maybe yes.

"its okay. and-

jungkook, he is not here. i help him ran away from all of this."

"r-ran away?"

"yeah, but please keep this as a secret." i looked into his eyes and begged to him.

◆marry the prince
edited.