Chapter 34

Hello loves! 💕 All I wanna say is I'm very happy to read all the comments on the previous chapter. You guys give me joy. Thank you for voting and comments! 🙆
-----

Eun Soo P.O.V

I arrived home safely after struggling brought that heavy bags.

"Grandma, I'm back." I tried to smile. Grandma can't see me weak like this cause she know I'm a strong person. Furthemore, I don't want her to be sad.

Grandma welcomed me home with a smile but then the smile dropped as she was looking for something. She popped her head out of the door.

But seem the things couldn't be find. "Jungkook. Where is him? Why are you all alone?" Grandma sound worried as she panicked.

Why grandma really worried about him?

"H-He is slow walking and probably on his way. Don't worry he gonna come." Grandma nodded slightly but still her face looks worried.

•••••

It's going to be dark soon. Still, no shadow of Jungkook in this house. I headed out of my room to see grandma was wandering at the door. She is really worried about him. Even though, I hate him the worried is also in me.

Where is he right now?

"Jungkook is going to be home right?" Grandma asked me as she looked at me with softened eyes. I just nodded in replied.

Tomorrow we are going to school like usual. Where is he?!

Talking about school, I'm really lazy to go. I will only just hurt my eyes seeing JB with his bitch girlfriend.

Sighed. True I say, I still love him. But why I don't feel that hurt when he dumped me. But I feel really hurt when I leave Jungkook after he confess to me. Right, something realize me. Jungkook confess to me yesterday. Is this why he is not going home?

Why do I feel so worried right now? He probably is safe and going to be home in any minutes but why my heart can't stay still. Where are you?!

Its raining heavily outside. I hope he is fine. I'm thinking about him. The kiss. I still can feel it.

Faster. I miss you already.

•••••

That night, I waited for him to come home but still nobody knocked on the door. He is not coming home. Grandma was sick worried about him.

School.

He probably at school now.

After minutes, of getting done to get ready to school. I take my bag and headed out of the house. Something blocked my way. Soaked bags was infront of the house. I take a proper look to see whose bags is this.

Jungkook. Its Jungkook bags. Is he somewhere around this house. I went to search for him around the house feeling a little bit happy knowing he probably home last night.

He likes to play hide and seek, huh?

Nothing. I find nothing. No, no. He probably going to school already. Lets search him at school.

As I reached there, I walked casually to my class. JB was there. I take a glance to see my previous love. How much I love him.

I waited at my seat. Jungkook's place is empty. Nobody sit at his place.

The teacher has comes in and his place is still empty. Teacher also asked is he was absent and why. But nobody give an answer.

I keep staring at his place while the teacher is teaching infront.