#3 - Stop the Things You Do

Start from the beginning

"Priscilla?" someone spoke from behind her. She turned around to meet the gaze of John. "Priscilla is that you?" he said as he now was walking toward her sitting on the curb. "What are you doing here?" he smiled, "C'mon, a pretty bird like you shouldn't be sittin on the ground." He said as he extended his hand to help her up. His eyes then caught sight as to what she was wearing, her clothes hugged her body in all the right places. He smiled at the sight before his eyes.

"Hey, you're not sick." She stated bitterly, "Why didn't you come to school today?"

"You mean work." he said, knitting his eyebrows together.

"Same difference." She stated with a bratty tone.

"What are you doing here anyway? Shouldn't you be in class?" grinned John.

"Well uh, I was in class, but then I decided to leave, and I was walking along and I remembered you lived here, so I figured I would say hello, see how you were and stuff." Okay so I sorta lied she thought, I couldn't tell him why I really left.

"So you just decided to leave, ay? 'nd where were you goin' all dressed up?" he asked knowingly that she was lying.

Shit! "Uh, my parents you see, we dress up on Fridays." Damn, I am sure lying a lot these days. "It's what we do." She continued.

"Uh huh, well would you like to come in?" he asked her as he gestured toward his door.

"Yes, now that I think about it, I would love some of that tea you offered me the other day." She said with a sly smile.

"Well, lucky you I happen to have some." He said as he walked her into his flat. Closing his door, he made his way into the kitchen.

Priscilla made her way into John's flat. She wasn't really sure what her plan was past this point. All she knew was that she had to be alone with him. Inside her, she had a desire so strong to taste him, feel his skin, stare into his eyes, it was driving her crazy. She had never felt like this before. She ravished every minute of it. She toed around his living room in her delicately stocking covered feet looking for pictures of John. Not one picture of him anywhere, she thought to herself. Suddenly, she heard the kettle boil. Maybe I should use his bathroom, to freshen up a bit, she thought, losing her train of thought.

"Mr. Lennon, would you mind if I used your restroom quickly?" Priscilla asked as she poked her head into the kitchen.

"Sure, firs room on the left." John stated, as he poured hot water into each of the two cups, never lifting his stare.

Walking down the hall, Priscilla easily found the bathroom. After all, his flat was small and not very hard to get lost in.

Gazing in the mirror, Priscilla fluffed the top of her hair with her fingers and smiled. She reached into her black leather clutch to fish for a few cosmetics she had brought with her. Carefully, she applied a bit of powder to her nose as well as another swipe of lipstick to her lips.

Walking down the hall and into the living room she found john sitting on the couch with two cups of tea. "I brought out the milk and sugar." He smiled and she sat next to him and began to make her tea.

"Thank you, Mr. Lennon."

"Please, I told you before, call me John. Ya know, you aught to just tell me how you like your tea. Being this is becoming a reoccurring rendezvous." He said as he traced a finger along the side of her knee. Gasping at the sudden touch of his fingers, she met his eyes with hers, "Only this time, don't go making excuses about yer mum." He said slowing closing the gap between their lips.

Priscilla felt stiff as she felt the heat of John's lips come crashing down upon hers. Without hesitation, her hands flew into his hair as she grabbed him and pull him impossibly closer to her body. "God, Priscilla, look at what you do to me." He said as he shoved her hand down to feel he hardness behind his pants. "You make me weak, you make me lose my self control." He panted into her hot mouth. She began to moan as she processed the meaning behind his words.  "Ever since I saw you, I had to have you." John added as he broke apart their kiss and held her face in his hands. "I couldn't help myself, I would see you come into my class wearing those tight skirts and it would drive me mad. I'd catch myself staring in-between your thighs, just to catch a glimpse of your panties." He then kissed her mouth so hard she could swear he drew blood. "You do this to me, and don't like it." He pulled away and searched her eyes. 

Priscilla could see a darkness in his eyes; as much as it scared her, it lit her body on fire. She had never felt a rush like this before. Every limb tingled with excitement, fire and passion. Every part of her needed to be with him, to feel him to connect with him on a deeper level. She didn't even know these types of desires existed.

She giggled, "And what are you going to do about it?"

"Punish you." he replied.