Chapter Twelve.....Last day

Start from the beginning

     Ahraqah's sickly giggle could be heard playing inside my mind. 'He's right, Hassan. Maybe it isn't that wise. It's not too late to turn back you know...' She whispered with that hoarse voice of her. Although she was invincible at the moment- she could appear and disappear anytime- I could clearly hear her voice tempting me to take her offer. 

     "I don't know, okay. I DON'T KNOW! Although my mind keeps reminding me to watch my steps, my heart feels an overwhelming trust towards Sakinah that I just can't hold back whenever I'm around her. Right now, she's all I've got. After all, she stood by me the longest. Despite knowing my true nature, she didn't freak out or leave me like that girl from kindergarten. She's just different and I'm willing to take that shot." I retorted at the awaiting Razi and at Ahraqah's annoying enticing voice keep telling me to just break the friendship I had with Sakinah. My voice coming out annoyed and frustrated.

     Hassan just frowned and studied my gaze. "She'll gravely disappoint you. She already has an unstable life. You know what, forget the secret. I can still guarantee you that she'll disappoint you in many different alternatives." I can tell he was trying to convince me out of my decision.

     I gave him a dirty look and an intense glare, "I don't care." I stated bluntly and quite rudely against his annoying pries. That seemed to struck a nerve in him and we had an intense staring contest. Not one of us willing to give in to the other. This went on for minutes and I can't help but notice a hint of violet flashing on his once grey eyes. I could tell mine also had that hint of black. Alertness started to grow within me. 

     Before anything could happen, Razi looked away. And soon I did too. I was breathing in deeply to calm myself down. We both know better to hold back our anger and frustrations at our disagreements with the other rather than let it blow out of proportions . We knew that the devils/ghosts in each of us couldn't give a care and would make us go against each other just for the fun of it- that's how sickly wicked they are.

     "Whatever. Do as you please. However, just a heads up for you- don't put your hopes too high up for that girl of yours. Take care lil bro!" Razi left plainly towards the front door with a casual wave in the air as if the conversation had never even took place.

***

(Sakinah's P.O.V)

     I had a good night sleep that night for the FIRST time after a month or so nightmares! It felt refreshing. Although it was dreamless, I would much prefer it than the other way round. It sets me off with a good mood to start the day. Then before I could get carried away with my good mood, there it was...the same note again outside my window with no handle whatsoever to explain it's floating in the air.

     Like last time, it had it's red bloody ink in bold letters imprinted on it but this time, with a new message.

     'I have decided. I won't hurt you- FOR NOW. But don't get too comfortable around Hassan. HE'S MINE! P.S= I hope you're doomed either way and someone else besides me kills you instead. C'ya in HELL!!!"

     The note floats off to who knows where above the clouds as soon as I finished reading her warning and her notorious giggle was heard coming into a faint stop. I stared blankly in horror with rigid fingers then wriggle my arms to remind me of reality. I left the room's door to head off for school.

     OH CRAP!!! Lucky~ I was one step from stepping outside the front door before I faintly remember something important. I sneak quietly to the window and very slightly open it's curtains. There it is; Snoopy, the stupid evil running dog sitting comfortably on the floor and wriggling it's tail excitedly as it waits for my startling appearance- it's all too common already. It's always like that! I don't know why I kept forgetting. Oh yeah; the ghost had kept my mind occupied. That Jerk probably don't even chain him anymore so that Snoopy could roam freely and advance his attack strategies.