Chapter Twenty Five

Start from the beginning

I beamed when I saw who was calling.

"Howdy stranger," I giggled into the receiver, expecting some witty response from my gay friend.

Only silence greeted me.

I sat the container down as Devon's silence started to worry me.

"Dev? What's wrong? Is it your mom? Did she call again?"

Devon sighed, "no. It's about Tyler."

I frowned, confused on why we were about to talk about Tyler. "What? Why?"

Then realization hit me. I remember seeing them talking at the pool party, the way they kept stealing glances at each other, how more outspoken Tyler was.

"I know you're going to be mad but..." Devon started but I interrupted him before he could finish.

"I'm not mad," I reassured him, "just a little shocked. When did you guys get together?"

"Together? Like fucked, together? Or our first date?"

Oh Devon...

"Your first date you big goof," I snorted.

"A week after the party. Tyler was a bit afraid since he was still, ya know, in the closet but I lured him out. But it's another story for another day. I have something else to tell you."

"What?" I packed the pasta in my much larger purse. It was a gift from Liam. Apparently it cost a pretty penny though I didn't see what the big deal was. All it had was a bunch of LVs stamped all over it.

"Liam fired Tyler."

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

Liam's POV

*the night before, when they came home from the ball*

"I had fun tonight."

I was sitting on the bed, my back resting against the headboard, when I looked up from my laptop and smiled sleepily. Talking business for a full night usually did tire me out.

Sabrina stood by the open bathroom door, leaning against the threshold wearing one of my old college shirts. She'd finally taken off the dress that teased me, and all the rest of the red-blooded motherfuckers from the ball, all night. The slit would only allow a flash of her beautiful leg and the tightness left little to the imagination. The attention she garnered left my hands constantly clenched and my teeth grinding in frustration. But I hid it well.

"I'm glad. You'll be attending many more in the future," I mocked, reaching my hand out. Eagerly she skipped towards me, curling in my lap when I pushed my computer out of the way.

"Good," she pecked me on my jawline and rested her head back against my neck. "I get to tease you with more dresses."

That got me excited. No, not the teasing, but the promise of a future together.

God I needed to get a ring on her finger because all these doubt's were going to kill me one day.

"So you did that on purpose? You little vixen," I clucked my tongue, stroking her bare thigh, slowly getting higher with each stroke.

Sabrina yawned sweetly before mumbling, "I'm an angel."

"Of course you are," I agreed wholeheartedly, kissing her soundly on her forehead. "A perfect angel who needs to get her beauty sleep."

"I'm not tired," she insisted, peppering my neck with tiny kisses, "and neither are you."

"Mmm," I hummed, basking in the feeling of her wet lips against my skin. "And how do you know? Are you a mind reader now?"