Prelogue

"Sex Wit Me Is So Amazing"

7 months ago...

*De'Anté POV*
My girl Khaleigh Cantores parents are going away for 2 weeks on vacation. So that means I'm getting some. Don't get me wrong our relationship isn't just about sex. We been together for a year and a half I was her first. I been good so I think I deserve a treat. I got ready to go see Khaleigh around 9 pm. I dressed casual you know black pyramid neon shirt with my black joggers and Nike Air Max 97. I put my bottom roll grill in. I grabbed my phone off the charger and headed out. "Nigga where you going" De'montré said. "Ova Khaleigh house" I said wit a smirk. "You think you getting sum" laughed De'montré. "I know I am" I playfully hit De'montré shoulder. "Use protection" he yelled as I walked out. I chucked up the deuces. I drove my candy red Camaro to Khaleigh house. The radio played Kodak Black ft. Travis Scott. "Zeze"
_______________

When I arrived at Khaleigh house I grabbed the dozen roses from the passenger seat and went to knock on the door. Khaleigh was in the kitchen cooking her man's favorite food "Herself" but forreal steak and potatoes with mixed vegetables. She heard knocking and was overly excited. She dressed in a lovely sequined purple blended one piece romper with her clear nude heels. "Thank God her twin went to her bestfriend house for the weekend" Khaleigh thought to herself. She went to open the door and here I was. With my 6'3 caramel complexion pure muscle. My girlfriend stood there drooling over me I am that nigga "Hey bae" she chuckled as she gave me a hug and kiss. "Hey" was all I could say. I gave her flowers. "Aw bae you didn't have to" I smiled taking a seat in the living room. "I made dinner its your favorite" she shyly spoke. After we finish dinner we sat in the living room.

Out of nowhere she kissed me passionately, it got hot between us. I decided to picked her up Bridal style and walked to her room. Where things got X-rated as I played on top of her. Khaleigh took my shirt then laid soft kisses on my abs. I took her romper off more like ripped it off . There she was in my favorite Victoria Secret lingerie. I took no time kissing her neck which lead me to places soft kisses on one of her breast. As I played with the other Khaleigh moaned softly in my ear. I then went down and rubbed her pussy threw her panties. "Damn bae you wet asf" I smirked. Next thing her panties were off and my magic tongue went to work. Kissing and licking and fingering her clit. She was close to her climax. Where I stopped and pulled out my penis. The look on her face seem as she was intimidated at first.

Don't get me wrong we had sex before but my size still is big. I kissed her spot by her collarbone as I slid the tip in. Khaleigh hissed in pain. "You trust me right" I kisses me. "Of course" Leigh stated. Khaleigh felt me slide all of me inside her tight walls. She moaned as my stroke game was A1. We switched positions where she was on top. Khaleigh rode me so good you would think she was a pornstar. I was about to cum as I sped up my pace. Once I climaxed she did right after me. "Get up ma' take a shower wit me" I spoke. "Baby I can't get up" she whined. "Mhm daddy put in some work tonight" I gloated. Once we got in the shower I was tryna go for another round.