Luke<3: Thats different and you know it SO WHERE ARE YOU? X

Me: I'm back in england x

Who told Luke? He won't even understand why I'm here and his gonna get annoyed knowing that I'm on the streets again. I just want to spend time with the only greatest friend I have ever had before he dies. Tears are falling even more now because this whole thing could ruin our relationship.

Luke<3: WHERE?!X

Me: The streets x

Luke<3: ISIS WHY? ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING? YOU CAN GET HURT

Me: You know its not about me! I'm here because my best friend is dying. His dying for sticking up for me.

Luke<3: HE? WHO IS HE?

Me: You know what I was gonna ask your permission to do his dying wish but I might just do it

Luke<3: WTF IS THIS DYING WISH?

Me: To kiss him 

Luke<3: DON'T DO IT

Me: WHY?! It will be his first and last

Luke<3: Because your in a relationship and its cheating!! Do I mean anything to at the moment?

Me: At this very moment NO!! If you have anymoe questions as Johnny

I turned my off and chucked it on the floor. Tears keep falling like its race between the left and right. I lift my head up to see Marty-Jay look at with me worry. I just wipe tears away and smile to show I will be fine.

"Luke is just being a prick" I laugh.

"I'm sorry, I f-orgo-t abo-u-t yo-our relationship" He says looking a bit sad.

"He got pissy because I'm here" As I take Marty-Jays hand his grip got tighter.

"You do-n-'t need to k-i-ss me" He croaks out.

"I will because it will be your firs and last" I say with tears falling down my cheek. 

His hand cups my face as I lean down closer to him. Our foreheads touch I hold this postion for a bit thinking if this right or wrong. I've been making choices my whole life and this choice isn't about me, its about him. Marty-Jay. A boy whos my best friend is laying on a bed which his slept since the age of 5 and soon about to die.

Our lips our centimetre away from eachother. As our lips were about to meet, I saw a face. It was Lukes face. His face is sad and heartbroken and I can't do that to him. Though I don't want to upset my best friend. I pull away as quick as I could because I wouldn't be able to see Luke broken.

"I'm so sorry Marty-Jay I can't do it" I say as my body is trembling with nerves.

"I understand also I don't want your relationship to be over because of me" He was able to breath but I just nod. "What you want to do now?"

 "Watch a film" I say as I jump off the bed. I turn to feel a metal thing poking into my hand. It was a key, I don't know but his giving me a key.

"Its .... a key to...... your flat... everything is still there" He said inbetween his breaths.

 I remember my flat is still owned to my mum. We didn't take anything with us because mum always said we will return when the drama was over which she was wrong about that. I knew the whole time that we won't return. She had hope and she kept hold of it for along time, like she hoped that Johnny, Kaity and Paddy's dad would come back but there was no point on hoping. 

"See you in 5 minutes" I wave as walk down the hall with my hood up. 

I look out the window to check for the all clear. It was which I'm not surprise because everyone would be at the hang out. I put my hood up and walked down to my broken door. It has holes in from ages ago because I remember when that happened but I don't won't to remember it. I unlocked the door and made my way, I shut the door quickly as I hear Georgia shout something from the stairs. I sit by the door so I can listen to the conversation.