Chapter Eleven

Lukes P.O.V

I hear screaming and crashing from next door, my heart starts bumping faster and faster as I begin to worry about Isis. I ran as fast as I could to get to her. When I got there the door was locked so I searched under the plant pots to find the key as I found the key I quickly opened the door.

"ISIS" I call out her name but I have no reply. "ISIS WHERE ARE YOU?" I call out once more then I hear a cry from the front room. I walk in seeing her laptop smashed on the floor, pillows in different sides of the room and the huge mirror was shattered while on the floor laid broken glass.

As I look round I see her. The perfect girl. The one I'm too scared to say how I feel about them. Is sitting in the corner crying, shaking and hugging herself tightly as if she is trying to protect herself. I walked over to her and sat beside her as I take her hand, I see blood covering her hand from the mirror with the sleeve of my jumper  I wiped the blood away as I do the cuts start to appear. I put my arm over her shoulder and held her close to show her I'm here, that I will protect her and help her.

"Hus out Luke, his out!" She says hysterically crying. She buries her head in my shoulders as my jumper soaks up the tears. With my hand I stroke the side of her hair back while I rest my head on top of hers.

"Its okay, I'm here I won't let him hurt I promise."I say but she shakes her head in disbelief. "I promise, I will protect you" I say making sure she knows I mean it.

"Luke you can't, he will kill you" She says lifting up her head with floods of tears running down her face.

"Well, I die trying to protect you" I kiss her forehead while wiping the tears softly away with my thumb. I stand up holding out my hands to her, she takes them without thinking twice or even once. I pull her over to the couch were we lay side by side each other, I hug her tightly as I can feel her shake with fear and sadness.

"Isis I forgot to say today when I saw you that I love your hair, its different I like different" I say to her as I smile.

"Thank you" She said in a croaky voice from all the crying but I could tell she was smiling.

We lay for ages and now outside is pitch black. She has stopped shaking but I get up to see if she is a awake, instead she is sleeping like an angel. How beautiful and peaceful does she look sleeping. I carry her upstairs like a baby and I put her down on the bed softly as I could while pull the cover over her gently. I placed a soft kiss on her forehead, I start to walk away as I hear her move and I turn round to see her smiling at me.

"Luke stay please" She pleads looking into my eyes.

"Okay I will sleep on the sofa" I say smiling at her as I was about to walk out the room.

"Luke no here with me, please" She says smiling, how can no one say no to that smile.

I walk over to the bed and got underneath the covers. I wrapped my arms around her as she faces away from me. Isis turns to face me and our foreheads are touching, I know girls say this but I have like butterflies in my stomach. I love her so much and I need to tell her no before its too late.

"Luke, guess where I never been before?" She says smiling at me.

"Where?" I say giving a bit of a chuckle.

"The west end well I mean not to watch the shows but to go to covent garden apparently at christmas its nice there." She smiles even mre just thinking about it.

"I will take as a birthday present" I say pulling her closer to me so now our bodies are touching.

"What no you don't have too, I can afford to go by myself" She says beaming with her smile.