Chapter 33

I look around the room to see wires and machines everywhere. The wires are attach to him, he looks so weak and precious. How can someone do this? Just over a comment. If I was here this would have not happen. I feel my eyes fill with water because of witnessing my friend like this. I walk towards his bed as tears fall down my face.

"Don't c-c-ry" He trys to say while taking in breathes.

I take his hand and held it tight while more tears fell down my cheek. I kept my head down on the bed as I sit on the chair which I guess his mum sits on to keep him company.

"I'm sorry, so sorry" I croak out as his other hand tries to lift  my head up but I did it for him. 

"Don't be, we can m-ma-ke up for th-e-e time we m-m-issed n-now" I nod my head as he pats bed so I sat next to him while he breathes really heavily.

"Who did this?" I asked him as he picked up paper and pen.

"Isis" I hear his mum say and I turn around as she hugs me.

"Why paper and pen?" I ask her.

"Because he has trouble breathing so he writes instead of wasting his breath" She says smiling.

"Okay, so Marty-Jay who did this?" I ask him again as he holds the paper with 6 names Georgia, Lola, C, Daniella, Ti and Darren. I'm so glad about that fight because C deserved. "I had fight on the way here with someone called C" Marty-Jay laugh which was really cute.

"You must of got Ti and Daniella as well b-bec-au-se they go a-s a th-r-ree" He says with a big grin on his face.

He explains how Georgia did the main damage to him which got me upset. We were chatting for ages and I showed him pictures of MJ. He loved the picture of her also he likes the idea that I named her after him. We kept talking about the past and the gang which made us laugh. I saw him lean over to the side draw as he takes a picture from it and it was of me when I was 15 andhad brown before I dyed it. 

"I love this picture of you" He smiles to me.

"Yeah, I do too because its me, the true me" I say with pride as I take the picture from. "This is Isis Owen and I'm Isis Miller a.k.a Isis Owen" 

"I need to tell you something" He whisper as his breathing started to go funny.

"Okay but you should write it because of your breathing" I give his pen and paper as he writes it down while looking at me.

"Please don't run" He says lookng a paper before showing it to me. He turns it around as it says 'I LOVE YOU AND ALWAYS HAVE'. I know his dying but I don't know what to do because I don't love him.

"I don't know what to say" I look at my hands as he holds them tight.

"Don't say anything bu-t d-o-o one thin-g f-o-r me"

"Like a dying wish" I say as tears fall down my cheek.

"When we became g-o-od friends, I always wan-ted t-o kiss you" He smiles at the thought.

"You want me to kiss" I said as I wipe the tears from my cheek, he nods to the thought. 

I sat there thinking until my phone went off. I picked it to see its luke. I have been ignoring his calls as I spent time with Marty-Jay because at this moment Luke isn't really important.

Luke<3: PICK UP X

Me: No x

Luke<3: Why did you leave MJ? X

Me: I'm here with a friend who is dying ffs x

Luke<3: You can't leave MJ just like that x

Me: I can because you did x