Chapter 23

I'm sitting on the plane making way back Derry but all I can do on plane is think about what happened last night. It was awful, the worst time ever but when I was at the green house with Luke it felt like nothing happened. At the green house Marie found us, 3 there laughing, talking and having fun but of course I had to face the public. I pretty much got into an argument with My Nan in front of everyone.

*Flash Back*

"ISIS MILLER, WHY DID YOU HURT HIM?" The bitch yelled at me but I stood smirking as I thought I could much worse which is true.

"Lets say he was touching me in places which I didn't like" After I said everyone was whispering.

"But you shouldn't act like that-"

"You should make more lady like" I took the piss out of her. "Stop trying to change me and my siblings, why can't you accept us the way we are?"

"Because if your living in this house, you have to give manners instead of playing stupid jokes"

"Excuse me, their children thats what they do and by the way this isn't a house it more like prison" I spat at her.

"You are incorrect, this is a safe house because you had troubles back to that grim, disgusting and low life street of yours" She smirked.

"This place is never a safe house or a loving home back where I am from we respected each other, but you never helped us out with money only because your ashamed of your own daughter for being pregnant with me at 17" She stands there unable to say a word.

"Its more of a prison" I hear Johnny mumble behind me.

"You know what, I'm done. In the morning I will be gone back Derry then I will be back in Austraila." I looked at her then at my mum, I ended up looking at everyone. "You stuck up snobs can fuck off, with your disapproving looks" I felt Kaity stand next to me because we both know whats gonna happen next.

"You posh people will be at your book club tomorrow going like" Kaity said smiling.

"That girl Miss Miller was so rude and very impolite" I say putting on a posh voice.

"I would wash her mouth out with soap" Kaity smirked.

"I hope I don't get to see her again, she is like the devil" We both took a bow after our little acting while Johnny, Paddy and Luke were clapping. I saw Marie holding back her laugh because she could lose her job.

*End of Flash Back*

"Isis, what are you thinking?" Luke said as he takes my hand.

"I wasn't thinking, I was remembering" I say trying to give a smile.

"How long will I love you" He sang as he place a kiss on my temple.

"Luke, please don't sing I have a banging headache" I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Well we are landing so you better be awake" He gave me a nudge which made me hit him because I was to comfortable to move.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone kept asking me about the ball but I just brush it off as I don't want to remember it. We are all getting ready to see BRUNO MARS. Macklemore and Ryan Lewis was amazing, I can't believe Macklemore got people to hold him up. Paramore was good but Lexi was really into it, I mean she went all fangirl which really scared me but for Bruno Mars I'm gonna try to not fangirl.