Chapter seven

First day of school! Great its all I need after last night. I stayed up all night last night thinking over and over again, about my past, Tay, Luke and Jai. Its 7am and I have to go to school plus I'm the new girl which means I don't know anyone there.

 I get up, have a shower that took half an hour which means I have an hour to get ready and drive to school. After 45 minutes I am dressed in dark blue shorts, white vest and my union jack high tops while my hair is tied right back so there is no hair dangling in front of my face. I skip breakfast as normal but I always have a glass of water before I leave.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This school is huge, I mean it looks so easy to get lost in. Thats one thing I don't want to happen.

I walk into the school everyone is in expensive clothes apart from me, well I guess its good to be different right?! I found my locker but I see people stand in front of it, this ain't hard to guess who this people are. They look like the popular people and you have to bow down to them or will be dead, I've seen people like these before and its no biggy really.

"Excuse me, your in front of my locker." I say nicely for once in my life, but they give me daggers.

"Why would we, go away posh girl" One of the guys said. He looks like the leader what a pathetic one really.

"Because thats my locker and I want to put my stuff away so move."

"Wow are you british little posh girl? And you don't want to mess with us" I clench up my fist then I unclench my fists as its my first day and I don't want to be kicked out yet.

"Haha yeah I'm british and the new girl but guess what, I'm not scared of you."

"You should be as I can squash you like a bug." he says standing over me. Suddenly, I pull his ear down to my lips so he can but when I pulled his ear he gave out a cry.

"No you won't hurt me because your legs would of been broken and you won't have the balls! SO FUCK OFF AND LET ME GET TO MY LOCKER!" I scream right in his ear then all his mates moved out the way looking shock.

"Okay, I'm sorry" The boy said as he gets away from me remember his ear.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

I go to my last class, english and everyone is staring at me, talking about me or poniting towards me. I look round the class as I need to do something, but I see the popular people in the corner this time they have their girls with them. The guy who I had arguement with his girlfriend was giving me looks. When I catch her looking at me all I do is smile at her to piss her off.

"Hey, you should stop doing that she will get annoyed!" This girl said who has brown hair and blue eyes while two other girls behind look nearly the same apart one has black hair and the third girl has green eyes.

"Thats the point." I say laughing but they all looks shocked at me.

"But she can hurt you badly." The girl with black hair says.

"I nearly made her boyfriend cry"

"WHAT?! Your dead now" One shouted at me.

"Sorry I won't know you long" I wink at them which made them laugh "but anyway my name is Isis, I'm from england"

"My name is Billie" The one with brown hair says.

" I'm Hailey" the girl said with black hair.

"And finally I'm Lexi but did have you met prince harry" she said blushing.

"I'm from england doesn't mean I know the royal but the way I speak sound like I know them." I said laughing.

"No" they said in unison which scared me.

"Okay so you guys 16 or 17?"

"we are all 16 what about you?" Hailey says.

"Same but 17 this saturday, I was hoping to throw house party." I said with disappointment.

"Dude, thats a great idea btw don't worry will give the invites out our way" Bille says with excitment "Whats your address?"

"Er.. 103 Glenroy, I think" I said with uncertian then suddenly I hear everyones phone buzzing I'm surprise the teacher is letting this happen.

"So far 200 people has yes to the party" Lexi said high fiving Bille.

"Shit, guys I don't know 200 people" I have my head on the table just wishing to kill myself.

"You will know them soon" They said in unsion again.

"Isis can you tell us what page we are on" the teacher asked while spitting on the people at the front of the class.

"page tweny" I said smiling at her.

"Do you know theres a T in twenty?" She says looking at me.

"Thats what I said" I snapped at her.

"And you say your from england." She says to me well she takes it far then I will too.

"Maybe you should stop watering those guys at the class with your spit" I say smiling, everyone stares at me in shock while she kept opening and closing her mouth. 

The bell goes I'm so happy and can quickly escape. I walk out of the class to get to the door then I felt someone push me but luckly I stayed standing.

"Yo, bitch whats your problem?" I say turning around then I see its the 'queen bee'.

"Me the bitch, well your hurt my boy." she said pushing me.

"Well he had it coming to him." I said looking at him.

"Chelsea, just leave it" He said looking down at the ground.

"Hey guys just forget about today, you know I can't be bothered to deal with this shit and look I feel sorry for you because you need to follow this bitch a round to have a rep." I said smirking at them but I can other people gasping or whispering about this.

I walk away but this time I got out of the school and I finally arrived at home sweet home.