just another idea of chapter 16 idk why

(A/N I know I did this chapter before but I was wondering what if I did two different versions of it like if the chapter change, because I was thinking about it while I was writing chapter 16 but weren't sure to do it or not. Whatever you think is best would be in the story)

As we got into the hotel room, I made sure the lights were off and the door was locked. To be safe I pushed the sofa in front of the door.

"Isis was that Tay?" He asked but I shook my head. "well who was that?"

"Darren someone apart of the group!" I said quietly.

"Why was he sniffing you?" He asks clenching his fists.

"To take my scent because if I change my hair, face or anything they will know my smell." I said looking down.

"Isis I'm sorry" he says hugging me tight.

"Luke do you trust me?" I say to him as he nods his head up and down. "Pack our bags now but leave out a few bits of clothes out so it looks like we have been here!" I say as he goes out to our room. I take my phone out and ordered two plane tickets to melbourne. Luke walks back in holding two phones looking at me weird.

"Why do you have two wait three phones?" He says looking at me as if I'm cheating on him.

"Luke its my plan if you trust me you will follow the plan." He looked at the phones and placed them in my hands as I smile to him. He walks back out to the bedroom pulling the suitcases through. Oh no Mum, Johnny, Paddy and Kaity. I get my phone out and called Johnny's secret phone.

"Hello?" I can tell he just woke up.

"Johnny their here" I say to him.

"Shit" he screams out loud which makes me laugh.

"Get mum to pack the bags, if you see fire exit don't go there, turn lights off, do you remember how to pick locks?" I say to him as Luke looks at me in shock.

"Yeah of course" he says laughing.

"Try and pick a lock for one of the hotel rooms and stay there lock the door, lights off and everyone in the bathroom away from windows" I say down the phone quickly.

"I promise" he says to me.

"If anything happens I love you guys see ya soon" I smile down the phone.

"Nothing will sis see you soon" as he hung up, I felt lukes hand on my back rubbing circles. I turned around to find the window. When I do I run over to open it as looked down I found a bin.

"Luke you trust me with your life" I say to him as he chuckles with nerves.

"Does it go with the plan?" He says to me looking worried.

"Yes but you smart boy for booking the first floor so less jump" I said as I pull the suitcases to the window, I look at Luke and I could see him shitting himself. I take his hand as I lead to him the window.

"Chuck the suitcases out the window" I say as I walk over and move the sofa away from the door. I leave one of the phones the table as I turn on the lights in the room. Luke turns round in confusion. "Luke jump!" I said to him without thinking he did. If he didn't jump and got cold feet we would be screwed. I open the door which I locked so my plan can work. I run over to window and I look back at this gorgeous room wishing my life would be better. I see luke standing on the bin ready to catch me.

"Luke move you would get hurt" I say to him.

"Isis come on, it won't" he says trying to start an argument.