Chapter 19

After work I went shopping for another present for Luke because I can't get him the same present as everyone else. Its hard to buy for a guy! It took me 30 minutes till I found the perfect present a camera he has always drooled over. I start to walk out until I come Luke and Jai, I was about to scare Luke. That's when I heard Luke tell Jai everything about england, about our trip. I knew it! I walk away faster to my car. I sat in my car playing my cd really loud but its not helping so I drive down to the park. I remember the cave, where I went to clear my head.  

Its beautiful here. I would live here. I see a sharp rock and I picked up. Thinking how people would use it, I mean would they throw it, kill someone or carve something. I take my phone out to light up the wall were I start to engraved something in the wall. 

I wrote my feelings and thoughts which said 'sad', 'pain', 'never trust', 'people are cunts' and more harsh words.  

I look at it for a while before driving home. 

------------------------------------------------------------ 

As get home I slam my car door and my front door. I'm surprise that the windows didn't smash. I run to the spare room and hid luke's present. To be honest I would have thrown it out but that means I'm throwing my money away.

"ISIS" I hear Luke's voice shout as I hear the door shut. 

"LUKE GET THE FUCK OUT!" I yell as I walk out the spare room and made my way to him. 

"What?"He said confused. 

"You heard me! FUCK OFF" I yell again. 

"WHAT DID I DO?" He screams in my face. 

"DIDN'T KEEP YOUR WORD" I scream with tears down my face. 

"I'm sorry" Luke says as he tries to grab my hand but I pull away. 

"Luke, I said not to tell anyone then you tell Jai! Who else have you told?" I say looking at the wall. 

"No one just Jai" He says with tears in his eyes. "Isis I'm sorry, please" 

"Just leave" I said as I opened the door for him to leave.  

"I needed to talk to someone!" He says walking out the door then I heard him mumble 'bitch'. I storm out to see him. 

"LUKE! IM NOT A BITCH!" I yell at him. "Your the one I trusted and you lost it now"  

"I'm sorry for wanting too talk to someone" He said back to me.  

"You had me!" I say in his face. 

"Because I needed someone else who's not you" He says, I feel sad, broken and hurt. Why would he say that? This isn't Luke!  

"Thanks, I see how it is then" I say walking off with more tears down my face. 

"Isis, I didn't mean it and I'm sorry" luke runs up and grabs my wrist so I face him. 

"Like I give shit, you blew it and if we stay together all my secrets are staying away from you" I say as I literally spat on his shirt. I get out of his grip as I walk off faster, I hear him scream my name. 

"Luke give up, I got told to run and never run back" I shouted to him so he can hear. I get into my house as I lay back on the front door crying.  

LUKE P.O.V 

I kept screaming her name. I feel bad now everything I said I didn't mean it because it was just the heat of the moment. I went to my house and started to smash my bedroom up in stress and I was so fucking annoyed.